Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,461 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
Its fun for a girla night in! Face masks are always a hit. Easy to use and super refreshing when i comes off. Would totally recommend to a friend
Use this face wash all the time! I can feel I’m tingling when I’m using it. I can defiantly tell a difference when I use it. Will buy this again.
love this product! it has been one of the only face cleansers that has actually helped clear up my acne and keep my face soft and acne free
Makes my skin feel fresh and clean. My boyfriend started using it and it made a huge difference. You can tell if he don't use it for a day or so.
It’s a good product. Just a little messy and sometimes hard to take off. It leaves your face very soft afterwords. I tend to use it every night.
It seems to work! I have EXTREMELY oily skin, and this definitely helps! The only downside is, if you use it too much it does dry out your skin.
this has literally become the only face wash i use on my face, if i use anything else i feel like i’m going to die for cheating on this face wash
I've been using this for about 2 months now and so far so good. It leaves my face feeling clean and it's been working well against my breakouts.
So I have very bad acne prone skin. And break out almost every day... But after using this charcoal scrub I have noticed my acne slowly dissapear
Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser leaves your face feeling clean and fresh. It really does a good job of unclogging your pores and cleansing.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos