BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
Wasnt the best. It was ok. It helped some of my acne. It did make my face feel smooth and clean! It might work for others though!
Shante C.
Wichita Falls , TX
Had a nice smell. Didn't blow my mind but It wasn't bad. Didn't dry out my skin and it felt like it cleaned my skin well enough.
Acacia S.
It works sometimes but hate that it really drys out my skin really bad wouldnt by again just because of how dry it makes my skin
Heather F.
Absolutely love! I love the charcoal! My face is soo soft after using! The product lasts a long time and you only need a little!
Arielle A.
Jonesboro, GA
Very good cleanser. Good for acne prone skin. Draws out oil and bacteria. I wouldnt use it too much it can become a little harsh.
Abby B.
Love how it makes my face feel after washing it off. Bought it at Ulta. Love anything charcoal! Good brand, met my expectations.
Caitlin B.
Richmond, VA
My boyfriend and I both love this stuff. We both have problems with large pores and blackheads, and this stiff gets the job done.
Emily J.
Michigan City, IN
Love this brand it is my go to and after using it my face always feels super clean and much better than it felt before I used it
Makayla F.
This would be my choice of face wash if I had to pick. I wouldn't mind using this everyday at all. It's such an amazing product.
Cassidy B.
Saint Albans, VT
I try a lot of face washes because my skin is very sensitive and this one did not hurt my skin or make it turn red which is great
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?