BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • does this really get rid of blackheads?2 Answers
  • Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
Kathie E.
Lowville
I was skeptical to try a charcoal mask after hearing how harsh the removal is, but was pleasantly surprised it wasn't so bad! Left my face feeling AMAZING!
Carly C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It makes me feel so refreshed after using it and I've never had any problems with it breaking me out or irritating my skin must try!!
Valerie W.
I've wanted to try this for a while, but now wish I went for a different brand. This makes my face feel very clean, but also dries out my combination skin.
Sidney A.
Ypsilanti, MI
I use this product in the shower to cleanse my face and shoulders and it has worked really well to minimize my pores and keep new breakouts from happening.
Lydia D.
I love charcoal face products. I had bad acne,but once I used this product I could see a change. Pimples going away. So its my go to when I have bad acne.
Sarah A.
Los Angeles, CA
Super fun to use, left my skin feel smooth. It was a little bit drying but most acne type products are. Love this line from them and would purchase more.
Denver H.
Sparks, NV
Worked really well, cleared out my pores and made my skin look dewy and smooth, I used with a washcloth and it eliminated most of the texture on my face
Michelle W.
Bushnell, FL
I like it but its not what i wanted it seems to make my face feel oily and i don't like my face feeling oily thats my only complaint about this product.
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
This stuff is strong. Face turned super red. But its a wash on wash off product fir me do not leave on for long time. But it does clean the pores great!
Kayla N Keeyon M.
Sapulpa
It was ok I really didn't like that it left a oily residue on my skin after using it though it did have a good smell which was very soothing to my skin.
Ashley J.