Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 78 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
I was skeptical to try a charcoal mask after hearing how harsh the removal is, but was pleasantly surprised it wasn't so bad! Left my face feeling AMAZING!
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It makes me feel so refreshed after using it and I've never had any problems with it breaking me out or irritating my skin must try!!
I've wanted to try this for a while, but now wish I went for a different brand. This makes my face feel very clean, but also dries out my combination skin.
I use this product in the shower to cleanse my face and shoulders and it has worked really well to minimize my pores and keep new breakouts from happening.
I love charcoal face products. I had bad acne,but once I used this product I could see a change. Pimples going away. So its my go to when I have bad acne.
Super fun to use, left my skin feel smooth. It was a little bit drying but most acne type products are. Love this line from them and would purchase more.
Worked really well, cleared out my pores and made my skin look dewy and smooth, I used with a washcloth and it eliminated most of the texture on my face
I like it but its not what i wanted it seems to make my face feel oily and i don't like my face feeling oily thats my only complaint about this product.
This stuff is strong. Face turned super red. But its a wash on wash off product fir me do not leave on for long time. But it does clean the pores great!
It was ok I really didn't like that it left a oily residue on my skin after using it though it did have a good smell which was very soothing to my skin.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usually never do? And I woke up today and my face feels like there's little bumps all over, you can't see it but you can feel it. Is this normal and my skin getting used to it? Or a bad reaction and I should stop?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos