BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley K.
Fresno, CA
I love all biore products! They are so accessible and very affordable! This is my go to product! They are so exfoliating and smell good!
Monika M.
Airway Hgts, WA
It was a great product. I used it for about 3 months. Smells great. Price is average. Noticed it dried my skin out after continual usage.
Wendy C.
['Dalton', 'GA'], GA
I like this but oily for my taste I like how it felt in my skin but not how it was oily I expected it to be better but left my skin soft
Lynn M.
Rowlett, TX
Love the smell of this product. It leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth all around. No oily residue after use, just fresh, clean skin.
Bree V.
Columbus, GA
This is an okay product. I liked how it felt on my skin it had a cooling sensation, but I didn't see any significant changes in my acne.
April G.
Very good and cheap charcoal product. Biore has always been a strong reliable product. Easily comparable to other kore expensive brands.
Allyson F.
Burns my skin and doesn't do anything for it besides irritate. I was disappointed in this product because I was excited for it to work.
Kaitlyn P.
Chatham, VA
This was the first charcoal scrub I've ever used. It works very well on the days I don't wanna use my more intense exfoliating scrubs!
Jamie M.
Red Wing , MN
This product is amazing! The price is super low too! Talk about bang for your buck! I always keep this in stock at my house! Must have!
👑Brittany H.
This product deep cleans my pores. I have acne prone and and combination skin it did not break me out more and didn't dry my skin out.
courtney p.