BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
melissa g.
La Grulla, TX
If this is anything like the strips then it is amazing . My black heads were coming out and it was so amazing my face was so soft
Jaydah M.
Lacey
This is good however if you don't scrub it into your skin with a facial brush or something of the sort it doesn't help blackheads
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
Wasnt the best. It was ok. It helped some of my acne. It did make my face feel smooth and clean! It might work for others though!
Arielle A.
Jonesboro, GA
Very good cleanser. Good for acne prone skin. Draws out oil and bacteria. I wouldnt use it too much it can become a little harsh.
Linh N.
Lawndale, CA
Absolutely love this. The idea of using charcoal to make a face cleanser is genius. I have a blackheads and this just cleanse it.
Makayla F.
This would be my choice of face wash if I had to pick. I wouldn't mind using this everyday at all. It's such an amazing product.
Brooke M.
Bloomington, IN
Good facial cleanser to really clear out the pores without the commitment of a mask- I usually use it a couple times a week
Acacia S.
It works sometimes but hate that it really drys out my skin really bad wouldnt by again just because of how dry it makes my skin
Heather F.
Absolutely love! I love the charcoal! My face is soo soft after using! The product lasts a long time and you only need a little!
Abby B.
Love how it makes my face feel after washing it off. Bought it at Ulta. Love anything charcoal! Good brand, met my expectations.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?