BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
It doesn't overdry the skin at all. It does cleanse the skin well but didn't notice much when it came to removing or preventing black heads.
Rachael ..
I love this face wash so much! It has helped my face with breakouts and it's overall appearance. I'm a repeat user of this product! :)
Sabrina D.
Boston, MA
I use this around once a week in addition to my regular skincare routine. I always feel refreshed afterwards and it makes my skin look great.
Linnea F.
D Hanis, TX
I love This face cleanser. It is concentrated, so only a half pump will clean my whole face. Leaves my skin feeling clean, but is not drying.
Himani P.
Franklin Park, NJ
Leaves your skin so dry, dull, lifeless, i hate using it on my skin, it works good for my husband's skin, he has oily skin with whiteheads !
Kenzie B.
Belle Plaine, MN
This face wash is amazing! I use it everyday and it cleanses my face and removed all dirt and makeup! smells great and works even better!
Jessica R.
Queen Creek
Love this but I may need to use the regular as this has some spots drying out but my skin has never been clearer or feel so soft and smooth.
This is the only face wash I'll use since the first time I bought it. I bought it at Walmart on sale and I buy it again every time I run out.
Helen M.
Woodstock , GA
This is a great product. It helped clear my skin up and I didn’t feel so oily when I was using it. It’s not to pricey, it’s $5.97 at Walmart.
Yesenia A.
Love this! I keep it in the shower and use it almost every time. It keeps my skin clear and definitely softer! Would recommend it to anyone.
courtney p.