BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kylie V.
Menomonie
This product felt great while I was washing my face and spread over my face great. It left my skin a little dry at the end of the washing period.
Vudú L.
Tucson, AZ
I love the heat activation, once it hits your skin feels like it really melts in to your pours. The minty freshness afterward is so invigorating.
Veronica H.
Charleston , WV
This stuff was my life saver when it came to my acne! It took about two or three day to really clear all my acne spot but boy was to worth it 5/5
Destiny M.
Sumter, SC
THE BEST FACIAL SCRUB OUT HERE ! It leaves your face feeling great !leaves your face very silky and soft , smells wonderful and very inexpensive
Taylor G.
Independence, MO
Don't love it don't hate it. It didn't really do much for my skin. It actually kind of irritated it a little and didn't work so well for my skin.
emily b.
I use this as a daily skin care product. It keeps my skin clean and fresh. I have naturally large pores, but this keeps them minimized and clear.
Samantha C.
san diego
This face cleanser isn't magical but it's good I've tried many drugstore skin care but this one seems to clean my face and doesn't break me out!
Ellen F.
Columbus, OH
Its fun for a girla night in! Face masks are always a hit. Easy to use and super refreshing when i comes off. Would totally recommend to a friend
Angela W.
Merrillville
I use this regularly because my skin breaks out alot. With the continual use of this product I have been able to almost eliminate my break outs.
Yasiri L.
Spring Hill
It’s a good product. Just a little messy and sometimes hard to take off. It leaves your face very soft afterwords. I tend to use it every night.
courtney p.