BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Bailey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is a very good facial cleanser. It tingles to face while your using it and makes it feel like your getting a deep clean.
Kaya S.
LaVerne
this product worked well and was an excellent asset to my skin care routine. Would have like to be able to wash off a little easier.
Allison T.
Oakdale
I love this product so much, it's my favorite. The charcoal helps so much with my acne and always leaves my face feeling super smooth
Baehara Z.
My skin is extremely oily and problematic. Started using this face wash in the mornings and helped with my pores as well as my acne.
Brittany E.
Lewisville , NC
I like this for occasional use. I cannot use it regularly bc I have dry skin with rosecsa. It does work well and leaves my skin soft.
Laura D.
Fairborn
It made my eyes water a bit for some odd reason. I really do love this though. It also makes your skin pretty smooth after using it.
Abish L.
Love this stuff makes my face feel clean and fresh. My acne has cleared up alot. I honestly dont have anything bad to say about this
Kati S.
Joplin
This stuff was the worst. Caused my face to be super oily and break out even more than normal. Used for about a month and trashed it
Tiniqua J.
This! If you haven't tried this, it's a MUST in my book! My husband and I both use it and it helps tremendously keep our faces clean!
Stephanie h.
I love all the charcoal these days. This is very good, soft cleanser. I wouldn't mind if it was a little bit more exfoliating though.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?