Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,518 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
It did make a big difference on my skin. I love It! The only thing I don't like is that my skin is too sensitive and tends to dry out with this product.
This product is amazing, it really cleared my skin up in a way no other cleanser has. I was happy to have found it at Wal-mart one day. I loved it.
This stuff is strong. Face turned super red. But its a wash on wash off product fir me do not leave on for long time. But it does clean the pores great!
I really like this product really sucks it's been discontinued at my local store this biore was able to keep my face clean all day even with my oily skin
I use this every night after I take off my make up so that I can keep my pores tiny and toxin free! I love the smell and how it makes my face feel!
My parnter loves this product but it doesn't work as well on it. It feels almost as it if it's burn my skin, even though it's not and I don't like that.
I’ve had horrible oily skin for a few years. I started using this face wash and it quickly cleared up my skin. My skin isn’t as oily and it’s much clear.
I absolutely love this product! I've been using this for almost a year now and I haven't had any acne breakouts. Now I've got my teen children using it!!
Just ran out of this bottle, and I really do believe I see a difference! I have way less breakouts than I had previously. It tingles, but in a good way.
all time favorite cleanser. I'm now addicted and can not live without feelimg it atleast once per day on my skin. I'm hook, line and sinker for this one
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos