BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
April F.
It did make a big difference on my skin. I love It! The only thing I don't like is that my skin is too sensitive and tends to dry out with this product.
Sara B.
Jamesville
This product is amazing, it really cleared my skin up in a way no other cleanser has. I was happy to have found it at Wal-mart one day. I loved it.
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
This stuff is strong. Face turned super red. But its a wash on wash off product fir me do not leave on for long time. But it does clean the pores great!
Cristian S.
New York, queens
I really like this product really sucks it's been discontinued at my local store this biore was able to keep my face clean all day even with my oily skin
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
I use this every night after I take off my make up so that I can keep my pores tiny and toxin free! I love the smell and how it makes my face feel!
Cora B.
My parnter loves this product but it doesn't work as well on it. It feels almost as it if it's burn my skin, even though it's not and I don't like that.
Cheyanne J.
Rochelle , VA
I’ve had horrible oily skin for a few years. I started using this face wash and it quickly cleared up my skin. My skin isn’t as oily and it’s much clear.
Tamara H.
Omaha
I absolutely love this product! I've been using this for almost a year now and I haven't had any acne breakouts. Now I've got my teen children using it!!
Mattea C.
Wayland, MI
Just ran out of this bottle, and I really do believe I see a difference! I have way less breakouts than I had previously. It tingles, but in a good way.
Racs O.
all time favorite cleanser. I'm now addicted and can not live without feelimg it atleast once per day on my skin. I'm hook, line and sinker for this one
Ashley J.