BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tristan H.
I would definitely use this again, it's great for my pores! It does dry up your face, a little moisturizer cream and that's fine too!
Laura D.
Fairborn
It made my eyes water a bit for some odd reason. I really do love this though. It also makes your skin pretty smooth after using it.
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Never had an issue with acne, but I've always dealt with oily skin! Biore is a wonderful cleaning feeling product! Very refreshing!!
Camile A.
Careful this stuff has a strong smell it works well and I feel like I have clean skin but don't get it close to your eyes like at all
member-66df9
Definitely works, started to notice bigger difference after a few uses. Only issue is my face kind of itched for a while after using
Kimberly T.
New York Mls, NY
This product did what I expected, cleansing my pores and clearing blackheads. Would recommend for everyday use to manage blackheads.
Scotti O.
Antioch , CA
I did not like this. I have oily acne prone skin and this made my oily skin turn into extremely dry skin that was cracky and peeling.
Tiniqua J.
This! If you haven't tried this, it's a MUST in my book! My husband and I both use it and it helps tremendously keep our faces clean!
Zaneta B.
North Las vegas
This is one of my everyday face cleansers. I love how squeaky clean it get my face and also helps with my pores, blemishes and acne.
Olivia B.
Fort Stockton
I really loved the way my skin felt after using this product but i actually got some sort or irritation on my face afterwards, sadly.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?