BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Paola R.
San antonio
ive used Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser before and it somewhat met my expectations, i am a first time user and it had a really awful scent to it when i would use it, it was at a decent price not too high or too low, i would not buy this again, the smell is a no go for me
Micaela F.
phoenix
I found this product extremely useful for me when I had very little acne that I wanted to get rid of. I recommend it to anyone who wants to do the same, just know that everyone has different skin types &’ the Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser product may work better on others.
melissa. 🐝.
Greenbelt, MD
For those of you who aren't a fan of the cooling sensation that some facial cleansers have, then please be careful with this brand, it's a very strong product, and not for those who have very sensitive skin. Thanks to Target for recommending this product, it took some time to get used to!
Jessi M.
Stonewall, LA
I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO TO ADD TO MY ROUTINE. THE CLEANSER IS EFFECTIVE, AND MY FACE FEELS CLEAN AFTERWARDS. IT DID MAKE MY FACE FEEL LIKE IT WAS BURNING THOUGH, AND AFTERWARDS IT'S A TAD BIT RED. I ONLY USE THIS EVERY SO OFTEN, BECAUSE IT DOES DRY OUT MY FACE.
Kaylee G.
templeton, CA
it didnt work very well for my skin, i did not see any improvements. It did help keep my face genrally clean and i did not develop any new acne while using this product. it was gentle and did not intensely dry my skin out very much. I would recommend to others looking for just a cleanser.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Now that charcoal is all the rage I was not apprehensive and trying this as I've tried other charcoal products which seem to do really well on my skin and preventing and clearing up current acne or zits. This product also work just as well as the others and I would recommend it to friends
Margaret C.
Omaha, NE
I love what this face wash does for my face. It helps with my acne and it just makes my face feel clean and tight! When I use it right in the morning I feel like I'm starting my day off right! I would highly recommend to others! The charcoal face wash is there best product in my opinion!
DANIELLE R.
Redding, CA
My cleanser I literally use every day in the shower! I love it so so much and have noticed a dramatic change in my skin since using it. For the price you literally can't beat it. Also, I have had mine the entire summer and still have a lot of product left in the bottle which is awesome!
Kendra G.
phoenix
I bought this cleanser because my sister was using it and it gave her great results. She had very bad skin problems and while using the black African soap and also using this, her face had cleared up so much. I love the way it leaves my face feeling and I use it every night before bed.
Moriah D.
harriman
this acne cleanser i purchased because i was recommended by a friend. to be honest i expected a little more from this cleanser. it stung my skin right when it touched my face. this is a harsh cleanser. and i believe Boire could do better. i don't think i will be purchasing this again.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?