BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah H.
I picked this up at Target on a particularly rough skin day a few months ago, and I've sworn by it ever sense. It's become a part of my daily skincare routine. It's perfect for cleaning out the pores and really hydrating the skin and making it possible to wear makeup without being absolutely miserable!
Kayla M.
south san francisco, CA
I just used this product a few minutes ago and I bought it from target. The packaging was kind of cute and colorful. I used it many times but it doesn’t clear my acne as well as my other products. I would recommend to others though because you get a little more than what you pay for which is awesome.
Noelle💋 B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
this product left quite the burning sensation on my skin, and while it might feel refreshing at first, it left my skin red and irritated for a few hours. Would not recommend to use in the morning. Price was pretty cheap at about 4-5 dollars but I don’t know that I would be trying this product again.
Brooklyn T.
Despite the fact that charcoal products are supposed to be good for oily skin, I've found that after using this it feels like there's a film coating my face. After a few hours, whether I have makeup on or not, my face becomes a greaseball even in areas it normally isn't, and I had to give up on it.
Savannah💞 S.
Cape Coral
Very good at absorbing oils and dirt it also does not make my skin feel dry. It also is in a bottle that has a pump so it dosent get bacteria in or on the product which is a plus.
Lexi L.
Gainesville, FL
I made this purchase at my local target and feel as if this cleanser dry's out your skin while doing very little to actually deep clean your skin. I actually got more acne after using it. This may be good for those with oily skin but it completely dried out my skin to the point of breakouts.
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
This is my go to face wash. I've used multiple bottles of this and keep going back. It isn't harsh on my sensitive skin and does a good job of keeping my skin clear.
jiuan M.
San Marcos
I use this cleanser every night and every morning. It has a nice cool feeling on your skin that makes it feel nice and tight when it has been rinsed off. This is the longest that i have stuck with a facial cleanser. My only complaint is that I have to use it twice a day or my face will be oily.
Brianna E.
Maryville, TN
My FAVORITE charcoal cleanser. The charcoal is ground up completely so this isn’t an exfoliating scrub, just a nice wash. If you leave it on for a while it will make your face red for around 30 minutes, but this is the best cleanser I’ve ever used and makes the blackheads completely disappear.
Shannon A.
I love this product i saw a different with the surface of my skin almost instantly. When the charcoal fad broke out, I was desperate for a try and this is the product I chose because it's efficient, and easy on the wallet compared to all those intensive beauty brands and it works just as well/
courtney p.