BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
Gently cleans my skin and takes care of the oil without drying my skin out, love it! Has cleared up some of my trouble areas of acne.
Andrea v.
Stockton, CA
This product is all right but not the best face wash I have used.I do really like this brand but not to much this Precise face wash.
Zaneta B.
North Las vegas
This is one of my everyday face cleansers. I love how squeaky clean it get my face and also helps with my pores, blemishes and acne.
Allison T.
Oakdale
I love this product so much, it's my favorite. The charcoal helps so much with my acne and always leaves my face feeling super smooth
Cassidy B.
Trion
I really enjoy this product! I would recommend this product. I bought mine at Walmart very cheap. I would rate this product 5 stars.
Anna C.
White Bear Lake
This feels so good on my face and I’ve really noticed it clear up my complexion. I use my sisters and it has worked for her as well!
Brittany C.
DOVER
It was messy but it really cleared my skin and left it feeling clean and refreshed.no residue feeling and it felt clean all day long.
Lauren D.
Virginia Beach
Ive always used charcol mask to help my skin & the fact I can now use it as a face wash as well is great. My face stays super clean.
Olivia B.
Fort Stockton
I really loved the way my skin felt after using this product but i actually got some sort or irritation on my face afterwards, sadly.
Tiniqua J.
This! If you haven't tried this, it's a MUST in my book! My husband and I both use it and it helps tremendously keep our faces clean!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?