BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Nicole S.
Manalapan, NJ
This product is okay I wouldn't say it's great and I wouldn't say it's horrible. When you put it on it takes a while to rub in because it's so thick.
Candace J.
Diamondhead , MS
This does seem to help with the frequency of acne and reduced the appearance of pie l pore size. I've used it repeatedly and see no reason to change.
Darri J.
Love this product! It works great! I had a pimple coming up and used this cleanser and it was gone within 24 hours. I highly reccomend this product.
Nancy C.
Houston
I love the way this product makes me feel after I take it off! But don't like how it makes my face get hot. But in other words it is a good product!
Corinne H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Disappointed in this product. I have blackheads and this product was supposed to help get rid of them and I haven't seen a decrease in my blackheads.
Leah m.
Cliffwood nj
I use this facial wash on a day to day basis it is good for the skin but if it starts to dry out your skin you might want to use it every other day.
Haleigh S.
I love this product. It has a slight burn/tingle while you scrub that feels great. It's a little drying for my combo skin, but overall does its job!
Melissa S.
this product is very efficient in cleaning my face and pores when my acne gets really bad. The product is super gentle and met my expectations
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Charcoal is that deal if you don't know now you know. It isn't harsh on the skin and it works well. There is no scent and is never had a bad reaction
Christi M.
Flint , TX
I accidentally bought this one instead of the pore one. It's got a citrus scent to it. Not a fan. That being said, go buy the charcoal pore cleanser!
courtney p.