BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alianna V.
It's a good face wash product, but it sometimes drys out my skin. I recommend using a moisturizer after washing your face with this product.
Sabrina D.
Boston, MA
I use this around once a week in addition to my regular skincare routine. I always feel refreshed afterwards and it makes my skin look great.
Samantha R.
Great cleanser use this regularly and can see a complete difference in my skin. It did exactly what it claims to do and I couldn’t be happier
Geri H.
Harvey, LA
This is such a good drug store charcoal option. It's so accessible and easy to find a quality product with this Biore wash in the mix.
Judith F.
Woodbridge, NJ
Love this it makes my face feel very clean and removes all the blackheads and unwanted dead skin. Perfect for a face lift with out surgery..
Casey B.
Boston, MA
I use this face wash and the charcoal nose strips. Unlike a lot of charcoal face products I feel like this and the nose strips actually help.
Kirstin C.
I liked this cleanser. It burned my skin when I first started using it but went away quickly. I ended up really liking it and found it great.
Mya H.
This product is alright for something you buy at Walmart. It makes your skin feel very cool. It’s a good value but it isn’t a miracle worker.
maegan s.
I bought this accidentally and I didn't want to waste it could it did cost money but I used it and I slowly kept "accidentally" buying it lol
Justeen B.
Murfreesboro , TN
I actually love this product. Definitely gets all the dirt and Greece off my skin. I would recommend it to anyone and definitely keep buying.
courtney p.