Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,518 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
Favorite drugstore cleanser! I love the char hop for stoping oil and keeping my skin feeling clean and non greasy throughout the day. Will always repurchase.
One of my absolute favorite fave washes. I wouldn't recommend for dry skin, but would for oily skin. Love the packaging and the price. Kept my skin clear!
I notice a difference in ny skin the next day. It doesn't leave my face dry, my face isnt oily after, and my acne clears. I highly recommend this product!
This is my go to for acne. I have oily skin and i love using products with charcoal in them. It feels like it sucks up all the oil and my skin can breath.
It didn't do much to get rid of my acne. It dried out my skin and smells horrible. I know people who love it but I just can't say I would ever buy it again
It worked really good for awhile and then started drying out my skin so I had to change my cleanser. I have used it in the past and will try it again soon.
This is my go to face wash! It is honestly the best face wash i have ever used. my skin cleared up so much and i've had barely any breakouts since using it
I use this product in the shower to cleanse my face and shoulders and it has worked really well to minimize my pores and keep new breakouts from happening.
My staple cleanser at night when I want to make sure that my face is really clean and good feeling for bed! Works great and doesn't leave skin feeling dry
Great for black heads but not at pushing back new acne. I noticed my black heads lightened and my pores lessened. I enjoyed using this with the pore strips
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos