BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Erin S.
St. Louis
Favorite drugstore cleanser! I love the char hop for stoping oil and keeping my skin feeling clean and non greasy throughout the day. Will always repurchase.
Brinley G.
One of my absolute favorite fave washes. I wouldn't recommend for dry skin, but would for oily skin. Love the packaging and the price. Kept my skin clear!
Angie R.
South Gate, CA
I notice a difference in ny skin the next day. It doesn't leave my face dry, my face isnt oily after, and my acne clears. I highly recommend this product!
Megan C.
Burley
This is my go to for acne. I have oily skin and i love using products with charcoal in them. It feels like it sucks up all the oil and my skin can breath.
Abri M.
It didn't do much to get rid of my acne. It dried out my skin and smells horrible. I know people who love it but I just can't say I would ever buy it again
Kayla P.
Oregon
It worked really good for awhile and then started drying out my skin so I had to change my cleanser. I have used it in the past and will try it again soon.
Kali F.
This is my go to face wash! It is honestly the best face wash i have ever used. my skin cleared up so much and i've had barely any breakouts since using it
Sidney A.
Ypsilanti, MI
I use this product in the shower to cleanse my face and shoulders and it has worked really well to minimize my pores and keep new breakouts from happening.
Marykate C.
My staple cleanser at night when I want to make sure that my face is really clean and good feeling for bed! Works great and doesn't leave skin feeling dry
Hell N.
Bayonne
Great for black heads but not at pushing back new acne. I noticed my black heads lightened and my pores lessened. I enjoyed using this with the pore strips
Ashley J.