BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jaime C.
Brooklyn, NY
Cleans my pores if I commit to using it daily! It is gentle and I got it from my local CVS store, not too expensive and worth it for the price.
Mackenzie D.
This is amazing, tingles on the skin so you know it’s working well! It’s pretty gentle even tho it tingles. I’d definitely recommend to others
Linnea F.
D Hanis, TX
I love This face cleanser. It is concentrated, so only a half pump will clean my whole face. Leaves my skin feeling clean, but is not drying.
Jessica R.
Queen Creek
Love this but I may need to use the regular as this has some spots drying out but my skin has never been clearer or feel so soft and smooth.
Alianna V.
It's a good face wash product, but it sometimes drys out my skin. I recommend using a moisturizer after washing your face with this product.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
It doesn't overdry the skin at all. It does cleanse the skin well but didn't notice much when it came to removing or preventing black heads.
Rachael ..
I love this face wash so much! It has helped my face with breakouts and it's overall appearance. I'm a repeat user of this product! :)
Helen M.
Woodstock , GA
This is a great product. It helped clear my skin up and I didn’t feel so oily when I was using it. It’s not to pricey, it’s $5.97 at Walmart.
Kenzie B.
Winona, MN
This face wash is amazing! I use it everyday and it cleanses my face and removed all dirt and makeup! smells great and works even better!
Hannah G.
Jonesboro, AR
Helps my face feel clean and refreshed after using. I love how smooth my skin is! I got it at Target on a daily run and have loved it since!
courtney p.