BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Baylee B.
Centennial
I use this face wash to give my skin an extra oomph when my daily wanes a bit. I love the amount of foam it gives off and the cleansing menthol feeling
Miranda K.
Shermans Dale, PA
It's good, for a drug store brand. I love all things charcoal as I have huge pores and oily, acne prone skin. Works nice, feels very gentle on the skin
Morgan H.
St Cloud
This is one of my favorite face washes. It leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed and it definitely helps keep your pores clean with the charcoal.
Brandie M.
I use this a couple times a week to control my breakouts and it works great! My husband started using it too once he saw how clear my skin was looking.
Megan B.
I really like this cleanser, especially for the price! It lathers and applies nicely. It feels so good on my skin, especially with it's cooling effect.
Kayla W.
Radford
Love this product. Makes my skin feel very soft. It exfoliates while shrinking my pores. I recommend this to everyone. Very refreshing and affordable.
Kayla F.
Cumming, GA
One of my favorite face washes! One of the things I love about skin care with charcoal infused is the way that it tingles/burns just a bit on the face.
Jennifer W.
Griffin, GA
My favorite charcoal pore cleanser! Start off using this charcoal pore cleaner to deep clean the dirt then use a gentle cleanser to reduce the pores.
Jennifer M.
Huntington Pk, CA
Perfect for my oily t-zone! It burns a bit but that just means it is working! I use once a day every morning!!!! Beyond amazing, i love this product
Jennifer M.
Leaves my skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom. This product has a cool refreshing after feeling and it clears my skin in seconds. I absolutely love it
courtney p.