Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.23 / 5 based on 3,555 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
I absolutely swear by this product. Whenever I have an acne break out I ALWAYS go to this to clear it up quickly. By far the best face product I have ever used.
heard it works well for others. I don't get acne often but when I do I'd like to clear it up. tried all face creams and this is just doesn't work for my skin Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser.
I liked the way my skin felt after using this product, however I feel like there are other products similar to this that really clear out pore and black heads better.
I love this product when I have a breakout. I don't like to use it daily because I feel that it dries me out. For the cost of this product it performs exceptionally.
Love the smell and it's also tingly on the skin. Like it has mint in it! But it's not strong to the point it burns it's more on the soothing side. This paired with my Foreo Luna is a math made in heaven!
Really like that this product has charcoal in it since that’s what’s in right now! Really gentle on the skin. Has a bit of a smell but not bad at all. Did a really good job at cleaning my skin and keeping my acne at bay.
Leaves your face so clean and clear. I literally saw improvement in first time use ! It’s gentle and smells amazing. I definitely recommend it. Not too pricey for the effectiveness. I would definitely buy it again! Or something in the same line.
You can literally feel this product cleansing your face. It's wonderful. You just have to be careful not to leave it on too long or get it too close to your eyes.
Good cleanser keep my oily free and fresh through the day. the smells is clean. I recommend this facial cleanser for any boy who has been struggling with oily skin
I loved this product! Would definitely try it again! Its an amazing value for the low price! He packaging was so cute for Walmart. I've bought this twice now and i dont see any room for improvement:)
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos