BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • does this really get rid of blackheads?2 Answers
  • Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Collins, IA
I bought this thinking it was just another face wash. However if broke me out and made my skin so dry I had to stop using it. I gave it to my sister and the same happened to her. This product is definitely not for people with sensitive skin.
Karina G.
Anaheim , CA
Love the tingly feeling it leaves after I use it. More of an exfoliating scrub than an acne scrub though so it didn't do anything for my acne. But my skin did feel clean after!
colleen m.
buffalo, NY
Clears my breakouts and stops new ones from forming. I really like this cleanser because it feels great on my skin, refreshing. Clears out my pores without over drying my face.
jessica b.
Luling
this is a good product too but even better if you have oily skin. with this product you can really feel your pores open and all the gunk being taken out your pores. i would without a doubt repurchase this product.
Sierra G.
Lancaster, SC
This product really helped me with my acne! It took about 2 months of using to clear up my skin and to get it use to my skin! i highly recommend this to acne prone skin
Cristi N.
I love this stuff for my black heads, it didn't get rid of all of them but it did get rid of most and it let my skin really soft and not dry like some of the others I've tried
Kathryn R.
THE BEST FACE WASH EVER! you can really feel it working on your skin! Gives off a tingly sensation that really makes you feel like it's cleaning. I love it definitely recommend
Deedee G.
Elyria
It didn't enlarge or minimize my pores. It didn't make me feel any more clean from what I already was. I've only tried it a few times but I don't think I would buy it again.
Breanne B.
It made me break out awfully! It honestly "felt good" while washing my face, but I don't think that's worth all of the acne that continuously followed. I used it for over a month hoping the acne would stop, but unfortunately it didn't.
Jenn E.
This facial cleanser has helped clear up my skin a lot! I love that it leaves your face feeling refreshed afterwards and it doesn't dry out your skin like most facial cleansers I have used in the past.
Ashley J.