BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Dallas K.
bigfork
I tried this product for a bout a month and I really didn’t see any results. The price is good but I probably wouldn’t recommend the product
Rachael V.
Owatonna, MN
This stuff is amazing! Definitely noticed a difference in my acne after the first week. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and refreshed too.
Himani P.
Franklin park, NJ
Leaves your skin so dry, dull, lifeless, i hate using it on my skin, it works good for my husband's skin, he has oily skin with whiteheads !
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
It doesn't overdry the skin at all. It does cleanse the skin well but didn't notice much when it came to removing or preventing black heads.
Judith F.
Woodbridge, NJ
Love this it makes my face feel very clean and removes all the blackheads and unwanted dead skin. Perfect for a face lift with out surgery..
Samantha C.
Portage, MI
I use this every day in the shower and it works so well! Definitely makes my skin more clear, and feels so smooth when I get out the shower.
Gunner M.
PHOENIX, AZ
I like the way my skin feels right after I wash it. But this particular cleanser doesn't do much for acne. Ok for an overall daily cleanser.
Rachel C.
Factoryville, PA
Great product. Not too expensive, doesn’t dry my skin at all with twice daily use. It leaves my skin feeling matte but fresh and luminous.
Alicia C.
I have been using this cleanser daily and it leaves my face feeling fresh . I really love that it makes my skin feel clean, very effective.
Brittany A.
Claremore , OK
This product made my skin feel okay. With the price I paid and the ingredients in it, I expected something far better than it actually was!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?