BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Ashton H.
Kent
I have spurts of acne breakouts, and this helped with them. This made my skin clearer but it was not too harsh on the skin. The plastic bottle was nice. I think that this helped my skin and I was very impressed. It could be a little bit stronger for my skin at least, but other than that it was a good product.
sarah p.
Montrose, AR
This leaves my face feeling clean, without over drying. I do feel like it helps clear my acne up quicker than other cleansers. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 Stars is because it has a scent, almost menthol, that burns my eyes terribly so I have to be very careful when I use it. Other than that I love it!
Sarah B.
I love this cleanser and it did a lot of my skin. The minty fresh feeling on your skin really tells you that it gets deep into your pores and cleanses. Would definitely recommend this product !!
ana c.
I use this every night, if you stay at a constant routine for cleaning your face, it is great, it you use it every now and then it doesnt do anything. I would deffiantly buy this cleanser again because I stick to the same routine of waking up, taking a shower, cleaning my face and getting ready for the day.
Hannah A.
Schertz
I love this face wash! I've used it for about 5 months now and it's amazing. I "made" my cousin use it to combat his really bad ance and it works so well on him. His face is now getting clearer.
Kerry C.
It was great at cleaning and loved the minty sensation but left me feeling dry so make sure you moisturize well. It did improve the condition of my acne at the time but I notice when I stop using products for acne, my acne gets worse. My acne completely went away with the aveeno clear complexion cleanser.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This stuff is alright at best. Charcoal is a great ingredient for oily, acne-prone skin but Biore just used it as a marketing technique to get folks to buy it. This cleanser stings and makes my face red for hours after using it, and I don't even have sensitive skin! It does the job of cleansing my skin, but doesn't do anything to help reduce oiliness or breakouts.
Lili C.
Harrisonburg
I enjoy using the Biore Charcoal Acne Cleanser. It creates a nice, clean sensation on your face while and after using. The packaging is nice and the price is fair. I feel it helps my skincare routine and I use it often and see the difference in my skin.  Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Kathy P.
Riceville
I love this product.  Your face feels clean and revived after using it.  I use it daily and now my teenage son is using as well.  It has helped his acne immensely.  What I like is you can find it at most stores and recently I have found it at Dollar General.  Thank you  Biore.
Tara R.
Mount Hope, WV
I love this product! My boyfriend and I use this everyday and it helps eliminate acne so well! Before Biore, he had really bad acne and blackheads but when he uses this daily, he doesn’t have any. We purchase it at Walmart but it is available at most grocery/ drug stores. Good price too! Highly recommend!
courtney p.