BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tara R.
Mount Hope, WV
I love this product! My boyfriend and I use this everyday and it helps eliminate acne so well! Before Biore, he had really bad acne and blackheads but when he uses this daily, he doesn’t have any. We purchase it at Walmart but it is available at most grocery/ drug stores. Good price too! Highly recommend!
Teysha R.
This product is nice. It says it’s for oily skin but for first time buyers it can confuse you because there’s a conditioner like slip to it, but it does take away some of that unwanted oiliness
Samantha D.
I really like the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser. This, combined with several other facial scrubs that I use, helped to reduce the amount of black heads that I have. It can dry out my skin from time to time, but I always put lotion on, and that seems to help. I would definitely purchase it again.
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product. The first time I used it was at somebody’s house and I loved it so much I went and bought it immediately. It gives me that fresh clean feeling every time I use it and it’s great for opening up your pores to really clear up your face. Extremely affordable I would definitely recommend.
Ashley R.
Beecher City
This stuff kinda tingles.  I think that's from the charcoal in it.  It seems to be fairly gentle and leaves my skin feeling freshened but I'm not sure if it's from the charcoal or what.  The packaging is basic.  I wasn't impressed but wasn't super disappointed for the price point.
Lory A.
This is by far the best cleanser that I have used. you wash your face with it and afterwards your face feels so soft and cleansed. It was my first time purchasing it and I and totally buying it again. It gives a tingling feeling after you wash your face with it and reassures you that your face is clean.
Gianna R.
Tucson, AZ
I have really bad black heads and deep pores and I was constantly on a look out for brands that actually worked for me. Until I found this, it works so well and illuminates all my black heads and I love this so much.
MaryLib W.
This is actual magic, when I feel like I’m going to break out, I wash my face with this and BAM it pulls out all the dirt and oil. Great packaging, especially for traveling with the open close top. It can be a little harsh in the winter since the air is dryer but other than that I would 10/10 recommend!
Tina M.
Goldsboro NC
This is my favorite cleanser at the moment! Worth the money easy to use great face feel! The scent is not unbearable and i Love the tingly feeling i get after applying!
Kehaulani B.
Anniston, AL
This is one of my top 5 favorite cleansers. I’ve used the scrub, and enjoyed that too. I only use the scrub every few days or so, but I use this cleanser in between. It’s a very easy cleanser. Not too harsh, but does the job. I can use it everyday, twice a day. I see a big improvement in the clarity of my skin when I use this as part of my regular routine.
courtney p.