BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle B.
Boise
I used this product when a friend told me about it and let me try hers, so I went to Ulta and got my own. It was an effective cleanser that got rid of dirt and oil without stripping my skin of all moisture. I would recommend this product and would consider buying it again in the future.
Kerri B.
Buffalo
I have this product now and I like it. I probably won’t buy it again because it dries my skin out a little too much. It has a very strong smell to it if that bothers you you won’t like this product. I don’t have acne so I can’t say how it works to control it. I don’t break out while using it.
VV 🌹.
jax
I bought this product about three weeks ago and I’m in love I look forward to washing my face because of this product it gives off a minty tingly sensation and I love it my skin has been clearing up from all the acne and blackheads and blemishes and I would for sure recommend this to anybody
Kael S.
Brainerd, MN
It helped clear my acne up but it also dried out my skin so I feel like that's a downfall. I had to use 2-3 times the moisturizer throughout the day and I don't think that was worth it but overall, I'd say if you have less sensitive skin or super oily skin, then this would work well for you.
Rachel L.
i like the cooling effect this product has on my skin. It definitely soothes inflamed skin. I tried using this morning and night but it dried out my skin a lot and made it more inflamed over time. It didn’t really help my acne at all and I would not recommend for anyone with combination skin
Paola R.
San antonio
ive used Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser before and it somewhat met my expectations, i am a first time user and it had a really awful scent to it when i would use it, it was at a decent price not too high or too low, i would not buy this again, the smell is a no go for me
Megan M.
Cleared my skin with in a few uses! I used it when my face felt oily and gross at the end of the day.  This product has met my expectations.  You can buy them anywhere CVS, Walgreen, Walmart, and etc.  I've used other products by Biore and they've all worked well.
Micaela F.
phoenix
I found this product extremely useful for me when I had very little acne that I wanted to get rid of. I recommend it to anyone who wants to do the same, just know that everyone has different skin types &’ the Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser product may work better on others.
Kaylee G.
templeton, CA
it didnt work very well for my skin, i did not see any improvements. It did help keep my face genrally clean and i did not develop any new acne while using this product. it was gentle and did not intensely dry my skin out very much. I would recommend to others looking for just a cleanser.
melissa. 🐝.
Greenbelt, MD
For those of you who aren't a fan of the cooling sensation that some facial cleansers have, then please be careful with this brand, it's a very strong product, and not for those who have very sensitive skin. Thanks to Target for recommending this product, it took some time to get used to!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?