BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Haley🖤 D.
This product works amazing and has helped me to clear up a good amount of my acne. Amazing!! I’m so glad I found one of hopefully many great products to use to help clear up acne and prevent anymore acne from taking my face over. I feel confident enough to wear I don’t always want to wear makeup because of this product! Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Jena B.
I use this because I tend to break out super easily and I will say that this is one of my favorite acne washes. After I wash my face my skin feels like everything was just cleaned out of it and it's nice and smooth and I never break out after I use it I just can't use it everyday because it will start to dry my skin out. But I would and I have recommended this product to people
Abigail W.
Dover, NH
Um, this is an awesome face wash.  4/5 stars because i only used it one time so far, but i love love looove the cooling effect. I feel clean after using even though I'm one of those kinds of people who only feels like my skin gets clean by using a scrub. (which i know is not the case and is actually damaging!) So, this will save me in more ways than one!
mc m.
okay don’t get me wrong this is the best face wash ever 9/10 works but a warning to everyone !!! i don’t know if this is because i have sensitive skin or not but i left this on my face for a minute or 2 and when i washed it off my face is TOMATO red it looks like a sunburn (this just now happened to me) and it has been like this for about 20 minutes now so just warning to everyone DO NOT LEAVE IT ON YOUR FACE WASH IT OFF IMMEDIATLY !!!!! i’ll put a picture (haha excuse my horribly damaged face i’m working on it lol)  but then again it may be because i have sensitive skin but other than this i love this face wash and i wouldn’t want any other !!!!
Tiffanie P.
I have combination skin and always have a lot of black heads on my nose! This is a holy grail for me it doesn’t strip my skin but it helps with my acne and black head! Also I once switched this out for 2 months and I had one of the worst outbreaks in the world! Switched back to this 2 months later and I was cleared within the first week! Amazing
Gloriaa 🌸.
Houston
I love the brand Bíore so much i have so many products of them😍this cleanser is so good it really does get rid of my acne which im thankful for i recommend this to people with combination skin because it can be very drying to the skin
Alex S.
This acne cleanser is no joke! I stumbled upon this product when at a friend’s house. She had this in her shower and recommended I take a pump to see how I liked it.

I must say that this product is one you can tell works from the minute you put it on. The charcoal in this is crucial to opening up your pores and getting all the junk out. When applied it also has a warming sensation that lets you know it’s working.

I love how my friend uses this in the shower because I think that this is honestly the best way to use it. You can put it on when you first get in, massage it in, let it sit, and then rinse when you’re finished. Really recommend this product to clean your face!
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love this cleanser!! I keep a bottle in my shower and use it for my morning face wash; I alternate this with the regular Biore charcoal cleanser daily. Great lather and it *tingles* on my skin and rinses clean. I even use it on my back & chest once or twice a week to keep breakouts at bay during our humid Florida months.
Kim H.
Jonesborough
This is the only cleanser that I use anymore! I absolutely love it! I use it both day and night in my skin care routine and it works wonders. It cleans so well and doesn’t irritate my skin like some charcoal cleansers do. It is SUPER cheap and definitely worth a shot if you’re looking for a new/good cleanser.
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
The feeling this product gives your face deserves 5 stars! If you like the minty fresh feeling from your face wash, you're going to absolutely adore this. It goes on black-ish (charcoal, duh) and scrubs nice. The minty feeling is amazing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and cool. In the mornings, this is great to wake you up!
I unfortunately did not see the best results from this product, and it actually made me break out a tiny bit more than usual by the time I was through with the bottle. Though I love the feeling, it didn't work well with my chemistry (hopefully it will be great for you!) so I have to give it 4 stars.
courtney p.