BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I did not like this at all!! Mind you I don’t have sensitive skin but this just burned my skin in the shower. It was one of those face products where it feels cold when it’s on and just burns your skin a little bit. It also left it a little dry feeling afterwards. There are better cleansers out there.
Rebekah N.
I give this product one star because instead of clearing my skin, it made my skin break out in CYSTIC ACNE. I don’t have cystic acne so this is a nightmare for me. The moment I put the cleanser on my face, it made my face start burning and horrifically breaking out. After a few days, my face is still a burning red although it has gone down a little. I don’t know if it’s because I have sensitive skin, if I’m allergic to salicylic acid, or what. I wanted to try something different and this was cheaper than the normal products I use. I have gone back to using a cream benzoyl peroxide treatment which actually clears my skin without leaving it a burning red, and it seems to be helping. If you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend at all.  Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Felicity J.
When using this product the key is consistency. I used this everyday for a week and my face was clear of ance. I am prone to getting acne in my T-zone and cheeks. This cleared my skin up and leaves a cool refreshing feeling afterwards. The only thing that you need after using this is a good moisturizer because it dries your skin out. But other than that it's a recommended product.
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
My poor sensitive skin had been suffering for about five years before finding this miracle. I was using face washes curated for sensitive skin, lotions and moisturizers, nothing would work! But after trying this on a whim in a travel container size I’ve been forever changed. My skin doesn’t crack and flake. It doesn’t dry out heavily. It’s happy! I’m a changed woman because of this face wash.
Vanessa O.
Im very up in the air about this face wash I didn't have any problems with it using it once a day my daughter however had a lot of problems her face got real clear and then it got very dry and patchy looking if you're going to use this I recommend that you don't have sensitive skin and you use once a day if you have sensitive skin please look for another product of theirs to use
Ann Marie L.
I don't know where my clear skin would be without you! I honestly have tried so many acne cleansing facial wash with salicylic acid as the main ingredient including Neutrogena, Proactiv (the gentle formula), and Murad but this is by far the only one that worked for me. I have dry and sensitive skin. I breakout too easy when I don't use the right kind of facial cleanser. I find that Bioré Charcoal Facial Acne Cleanser is the most affordable acne remedy that I have tried compared to what I used before. Also, I do have the Bioré Charcoal Acne Scrub which I use two a week to exfoliate my face and both of them is doing a fantastic job clearing my acne prone skin.
This cleanser though is really minty which I like because it helps close my pores after washing my face to keep impurities from entering my clean skin.
🌱Rae✨ B.
Hannibal, MO
I picked up this product at a local Walmart when I finally decided to try something new. I tried out this product one day before buying it and really enjoyed how smooth my face felt afterwards. This product had really just caught my eye because I wanted to jump on the charcoal bandwagon and see how effective it actually was. I wasn’t disappointed!
mc m.
okay don’t get me wrong this is the best face wash ever 9/10 works but a warning to everyone !!! i don’t know if this is because i have sensitive skin or not but i left this on my face for a minute or 2 and when i washed it off my face is TOMATO red it looks like a sunburn (this just now happened to me) and it has been like this for about 20 minutes now so just warning to everyone DO NOT LEAVE IT ON YOUR FACE WASH IT OFF IMMEDIATLY !!!!! i’ll put a picture (haha excuse my horribly damaged face i’m working on it lol)  but then again it may be because i have sensitive skin but other than this i love this face wash and i wouldn’t want any other !!!!
Elizabeth S.
Charleston, WV
This product was good but not as an everyday use. It would clear the acne up but often would dry out my face beyond measures. I would generally use this once mid week or when I noticed a large breakout but used another product the rest of the time. Well worth the $7 and Walmart often had $2 off coupons on the package, definitely a plus!
Jenna S.
Ithaca, NY
This definitely left my face clean. I don’t love how it’s black so can leave a mess in the sink and it also has a bit of an odd texture, not bad, but a little slimy I might say. I always made sure to moisturize after using because it left me feeling a bit dry. I wouldn’t say this wash does anything better than any other wash I have tried.
courtney p.