BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ann Marie L.
I don't know where my clear skin would be without you! I honestly have tried so many acne cleansing facial wash with salicylic acid as the main ingredient including Neutrogena, Proactiv (the gentle formula), and Murad but this is by far the only one that worked for me. I have dry and sensitive skin. I breakout too easy when I don't use the right kind of facial cleanser. I find that Bioré Charcoal Facial Acne Cleanser is the most affordable acne remedy that I have tried compared to what I used before. Also, I do have the Bioré Charcoal Acne Scrub which I use two a week to exfoliate my face and both of them is doing a fantastic job clearing my acne prone skin.
This cleanser though is really minty which I like because it helps close my pores after washing my face to keep impurities from entering my clean skin.
🌱Rae✨ B.
Hannibal, MO
I picked up this product at a local Walmart when I finally decided to try something new. I tried out this product one day before buying it and really enjoyed how smooth my face felt afterwards. This product had really just caught my eye because I wanted to jump on the charcoal bandwagon and see how effective it actually was. I wasn’t disappointed!
mc m.
okay don’t get me wrong this is the best face wash ever 9/10 works but a warning to everyone !!! i don’t know if this is because i have sensitive skin or not but i left this on my face for a minute or 2 and when i washed it off my face is TOMATO red it looks like a sunburn (this just now happened to me) and it has been like this for about 20 minutes now so just warning to everyone DO NOT LEAVE IT ON YOUR FACE WASH IT OFF IMMEDIATLY !!!!! i’ll put a picture (haha excuse my horribly damaged face i’m working on it lol)  but then again it may be because i have sensitive skin but other than this i love this face wash and i wouldn’t want any other !!!!
Jenna S.
Ithaca, NY
This definitely left my face clean. I don’t love how it’s black so can leave a mess in the sink and it also has a bit of an odd texture, not bad, but a little slimy I might say. I always made sure to moisturize after using because it left me feeling a bit dry. I wouldn’t say this wash does anything better than any other wash I have tried.
Lily W.
My boyfriend and I️ both use it and it’s pretty great! My face stays relatively clear. Still doesn’t get rid of those pesky blackheads around my nose though! It also burns badly if I️ leave it on for more than a few seconds without rinsing, but it’s not a big enough deterrent to keep me from buying a product that works.
Madison B.
Austin, TX
I was a big fan of this cleanser before I learned it has EDTA in it, which is used to get paint off of cars. Think about what it can do to your skin! I was made aware of the dangers of this ingredient by a trusted esthetician. If that doesn't bother you then it's a very average product. I liked the tingle effect.
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
The feeling this product gives your face deserves 5 stars! If you like the minty fresh feeling from your face wash, you're going to absolutely adore this. It goes on black-ish (charcoal, duh) and scrubs nice. The minty feeling is amazing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and cool. In the mornings, this is great to wake you up!
I unfortunately did not see the best results from this product, and it actually made me break out a tiny bit more than usual by the time I was through with the bottle. Though I love the feeling, it didn't work well with my chemistry (hopefully it will be great for you!) so I have to give it 4 stars.
Jairisabel V.
Kissimmee
I love this product. I have acne in my face and that product help me. The packing is very nice and atractive. This cleaneaser is effective with every person. I buy the product in Walmart, but in other times in Walgreens. My skin change since I use this BIORE product Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Meghan F.
Union Park, FL
This product has a little but of a weird burning smell to it when you use it. It makes my skin feel very clean and soft after I use it though. I only use it about once a week when my skin really feels at a 'low-point' but I would recommend trying it to see if it really helps clear your skin up.
Ginger H.
The first time I used this I thought my face was on fire, it stung so bad my eyes watered. BUT it didn't cause any redness, believe it or not.  This is now my daily cleanser. It takes off makeup very well. I would suggest using a moisturiser after because it does dry out your skin. It's pretty cheap and can be bought just about anywhere.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?