BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Fatma I.
Reseda
I have been using this cleanser for a while and I love it. It deep cleans my face and I always feel fresh after using it. Would recommend it.
Rachael ..
I love this face wash so much! It has helped my face with breakouts and it's overall appearance. I'm a repeat user of this product! :)
Gunner M.
PHOENIX, AZ
I like the way my skin feels right after I wash it. But this particular cleanser doesn't do much for acne. Ok for an overall daily cleanser.
Ashley S.
Toledo
Helps get rid of my black heads. Feels really good on my face and keeps my face feeling smooth. I would recommend anyone to use this product.
Mya H.
indianapolis
This product is alright for something you buy at Walmart. It makes your skin feel very cool. It’s a good value but it isn’t a miracle worker.
Himani P.
Franklin park, NJ
Leaves your skin so dry, dull, lifeless, i hate using it on my skin, it works good for my husband's skin, he has oily skin with whiteheads !
Hannah G.
Jonesboro, AR
Helps my face feel clean and refreshed after using. I love how smooth my skin is! I got it at Target on a daily run and have loved it since!
Yesenia A.
Love this! I keep it in the shower and use it almost every time. It keeps my skin clear and definitely softer! Would recommend it to anyone.
This is the only face wash I'll use since the first time I bought it. I bought it at Walmart on sale and I buy it again every time I run out.
Abbey R.
Crescent City
Very good results for the first week, but eventually it ended up not working on my oily skin. Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean though.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?