BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Laureen E.
I use this daily and my skin is the clearest it's been in years. I massage on for about 60 seconds and then rinse when it starts to get tingly.
Myiah R.
Decatur
Honestly besides noxzema this is the best acne soap I've ever used ! It does tend to dry your face out so be sure to moisturizer right after !
Giorganna G.
Glen Burnie
My skin is not sensitive typically but this cleanser did cause some irritation. I really liked the cleaning effect it had on my nose and chin.
Jessica R.
This is great my face feels wonderful after every cleanse. Everyone in my house uses this because they like how clean they feel after each use.
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
This really made my skin feel very dry after and made my acne much worse. I did like the smell of it, but didn't like how dry it made me feel.
Emily P.
Winter Haven
This brand of facial cleaner is amazing!! It’s not so affordable but when I can get it I do!!! When I use this I never have problems with acne!
Jessica H.
This facial cleanser gets deep in your poors and removes so many blackheads that most cleansers don't even touch. Defintly one of my favorite.
Melissa C.
Iola, KS
This product does an ok job. I would rather use the charcoal masks instead. It really did a number on my daughters face.... broke her out bad.
Kerri M.
Russellville, KY
Didn’t woke! Broke my face out! Wouldn’t recommend. It was cheap but not worth it. Very disappointing. And it was gentle. I got it at Walmart.
Yaneli S.
Bryan
This product irritated my skin every time I applied it! I hope it works on others. My skin is too sensitive but this product might work for you
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?