BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Fatima M.
Chicago
I’ve used many facial cleansers throughout the years and this is the one i always come back to. It is drying but with a moisturizer it is great
Paola M.
Phoenix, AZ
One the best drugstore face wash. Really good price and easy to find it. Really good to use on morning time, because of the refresher felling.
Giorganna G.
Glen Burnie
My skin is not sensitive typically but this cleanser did cause some irritation. I really liked the cleaning effect it had on my nose and chin.
Myiah R.
Decatur
Honestly besides noxzema this is the best acne soap I've ever used ! It does tend to dry your face out so be sure to moisturizer right after !
Amanda H.
Fort wayne
I love this cleanser. It really does work. It cleared my face up pretty fast and my face was smooth and soft. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jessica R.
This is great my face feels wonderful after every cleanse. Everyone in my house uses this because they like how clean they feel after each use.
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
This really made my skin feel very dry after and made my acne much worse. I did like the smell of it, but didn't like how dry it made me feel.
Melissa C.
Iola, KS
This product does an ok job. I would rather use the charcoal masks instead. It really did a number on my daughters face.... broke her out bad.
Yaneli S.
Bryan
This product irritated my skin every time I applied it! I hope it works on others. My skin is too sensitive but this product might work for you
Jessica H.
This facial cleanser gets deep in your poors and removes so many blackheads that most cleansers don't even touch. Defintly one of my favorite.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?