BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Daytona B.
Bridgeport, CT
Been using this product since the beginning of the year and I love it. To me it really helps with my acne no way any other product has. I even tried Proactiv and the more I used it the worse my acne got.
Jessie K.
I love this stuff for my face. I use it every night before I go to bed in the shower and use a moisturizer afterwards. It makes my face feel super clean but also dries it out. I would say definitely buy, but go for a lotion after use!
Brandy D.
Great Lakes, IL
Really good for oily skin helps clear breakouts. Best used when face is dry and clean. Dramatically reduced pore size. Not pricey very good value for your money. Slightly drying on the skin but your skin is left feeling cleaner.
Abigail S.
Rock Point, AZ
The tingling feeling when you put on your face feels really refreshing. Face feels like it's getting a deep clean also taking out the bad stuff. Overall it cleared my face also have smoother skin
Celene R.
I get some acne once in a while and this acne cleanser works good on my have. I bought this product at cvs for the first time because it was recommended to me. I was a little scared to try it but I liked it.
Rebecca H.
My favorite cleanser hands down, will never go back to anything else. My face mildly breaks out and this cleanser helps clear it up without drying out my face at all. Love it!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
This helped clear up the small breakouts by my chin and jaw. I have dry skin, but it didn't bigger my skin or make it breakout more. I use with my electric face brush
kathy g.
Great for acne and to clean out all the gunky stuff in your pores. Great for everyday use if your a little on the oily side. If not 2 times a week does the job. Great product for the price
gabriela b.
moreno valley , CA
recently purchased this product and i love it already. leaves a nice cooling effect after rinsing it and leaves your face feeling smooth, hope it helps with my acne.
Christine C.
Methuen, MA
Love this product use I.T all the time almost everyday I.T feels great after using I.T, I would recommend this product to my friends and family to use, I love I.T
courtney p.