BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Em B.
Kenova, WV
I like the feel of the face wash. I think it helps to keep my face from excessive breakouts, but it has not really helped with clearing my skin.
Laci B.
Palatka
Makes my skin feel fresh and clean. My boyfriend started using it and it made a huge difference. You can tell if he don't use it for a day or so.
kelsielane01 M.
Irvington, AL
I absolutely love this product! You can feel the cleaning start as soon as the wash hits your face! Ive raved so much now even husband is hooked!
emily b.
I use this as a daily skin care product. It keeps my skin clean and fresh. I have naturally large pores, but this keeps them minimized and clear.
Elizabeth L.
It is a very good product, but I would recommend you clean your face extra good in order for it to work it’s best.. over all a very good product!
Kim R.
milwaukee, WI
This face wash really pulls the toxins to the surface. If you feel a break out coming, start using this to help it surface so it can be cleared!
Michaela P.
Delray Beach, FL
This product works as it should, and leaves a clean and fresh feel to skin! I wish it was more exfoliating, but this product is one of the best.
Taylor G.
Independence, MO
Don't love it don't hate it. It didn't really do much for my skin. It actually kind of irritated it a little and didn't work so well for my skin.
Angela W.
Merrillville
I use this regularly because my skin breaks out alot. With the continual use of this product I have been able to almost eliminate my break outs.
Tatyana C.
Chicago
It did not work it made me brake out and it smelled bad. And it was less than my expectations and it was very disappointing considering the pice
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?