BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Casey W.
Chico, CA
On its own, this product doesn't do much cleaning or pore clearing. I have to use it with a wash rag in order for it to fully clean my face. I prefer the Deep Pore Cleanser (green label) by the same brand. It still makes my face feel fresh when I use a wash rag.
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
This product is amazing it does a great job on the and isn't to harsh for your face it works for the back as well and the price is great I can't say enough about how this does an amazing job for the skin and I will continue to buy it and recommend it to others.
Haley R.
This is decently priced, and does a nice job of cleaning my face. I use this with my clarisonic, and it's pretty gentle on my skin. That being said, I don't feel like it is exceptionally greater than any other similar product, but I do consistently repurchase.
Ashley B.
I love this product ! The smell, texture, the refreshed feeling. The value on it is reasonable and is easy to find in stores where I live. I'm already on my fifth bottle. Wonderful ! Just wonderful. I will definitely be getting another once this is empty.
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
This product is good and i picked it up because i love the biore peel off charcoal mask and i thought this would be as great and i am happy i got this product, however this is a bit drying and my skin is already dry and i need a really good moisturizer!
Dionne R.
Orange Park, FL
This was a great cleanser for me. I could apply to my face and neck a few minutes prior to taking a shower. It left my face smooth and not oily but never made my skin dry. My girls use this and it has helped with keeping my 14 years acne at a minimum.
Madison P.
Greensburg, PA
I've heard other people rave about this product and I wanted to love it so much. However, I had an allergic reaction and it burned my face pretty bad. I'm guessing it was just something with my skin and it doesn't happen to everyone. Just be careful!
Octavious F.
I really love this . It's amazing . I wet my face with hot water to open my pores . Then massage this on my face and leave it on my face for a little . While I'm waiting I brush my teeth then after that I wash it off my face. Then put a cold rag on my face to close my pores. It's amazing
Tiffany N.
Miami Lakes, FL
I love the smell of this cleanser. I also love the way that it makes my face feel as I am washing my face with it. It gives my skin a nice, refreshing, tingly feel. I love how easy it is to fine it at my local walmart and cvs as well.
Amber K.
Akron, OH
This face wash defiantly does the trick without a high price tag. I did notice a strange and pretty strong burning sensation during and slightly after use that was concerning. All together though this product worked well and showed results.
courtney p.