BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Noelle💋 B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
this product left quite the burning sensation on my skin, and while it might feel refreshing at first, it left my skin red and irritated for a few hours. Would not recommend to use in the morning. Price was pretty cheap at about 4-5 dollars but I don’t know that I would be trying this product again.
Kayla M.
south san francisco, CA
I just used this product a few minutes ago and I bought it from target. The packaging was kind of cute and colorful. I used it many times but it doesn’t clear my acne as well as my other products. I would recommend to others though because you get a little more than what you pay for which is awesome.
Genesis S.
Plainfield , NJ
I thought I would try this product just to try something new. I absolutely fell in love with it. My skin is the clearest it's ever been and it minimized the oil on my face. Only thing is I like to moisturize after because my skin feels a little dry but I will never go back to any previous product!
Sarah Z.
For all the oily/combo skin type people, this product is good .This charcoal cleanser really cleans the skin.For the price, its fairly good but I would recommend to not use this in drier months as it causes dry patches.I wish they could add some hydrating agents so the skin won't feel so stretchy.
Brooklyn T.
Denton
Despite the fact that charcoal products are supposed to be good for oily skin, I've found that after using this it feels like there's a film coating my face. After a few hours, whether I have makeup on or not, my face becomes a greaseball even in areas it normally isn't, and I had to give up on it.
Morgan S.
Yesssss!!! I love this foamy, minty tingle cleanse.
I recommend it to everyone!!
Celiac pro-tip: on the random occasions where I accidentally ingest gluten and have a subsequent breakout with hives and swelling THIS is my go to skin remedy. It clears, smoothes and soothes
#celiac #glutenfreebeauty
Lexi L.
Gainesville, FL
I made this purchase at my local target and feel as if this cleanser dry's out your skin while doing very little to actually deep clean your skin. I actually got more acne after using it. This may be good for those with oily skin but it completely dried out my skin to the point of breakouts.
Mackenzie C.
Largo, FL
It was a pretty good product. The first time I used it my face broke out bright red because I used it while taking acne medication. My sister then tried using it and said it didn’t make her break out at all and she enjoyed the feel. Just be sure to be careful if you have sensitive skin like mine!
Harley B.
This is one of my favorite face washes. It lives in my shower and is my go to. I have acne prone skin and this has been one of the best face washes in controlling it.
Sara A.
San Antonio
This product is a great cleanser, the only issue I had with it was that it seemed to get everywhere, other than that, it was gentle on the skin, and quite effective.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?