BY BIORÉ #80 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
United States e.
parkland
Love, love this amazing product! This is my go to mask ! I️ bought it at walmart or beauty supplies store. Not pricey at all. I️ am a repeated user because I️ just love I️t, no improvements needed.
Jessica L.
I love this facial cleanser! One of my favorite things about it is that as I'm massaging it into my face, it starts to feel cool, which makes me feel like it's working. I am still on my first bottle of this cleanser, but I will definitely be buying it again because of the improvements I've seen in my complexion!
Samantha P.
Honestly wasn't impressed, sadly. This product was really interesting to me because I love other charcoal products such as the teeth powder.. but this did about nothing for me. I didn't feel as my face was clean, maybe it was just too gentle. I look for a tingling sensation in a face wash, which this did not deliver.
Maria V.
Palm Coast, Fl
I love it. This cleanser gives you a nice fresh feel on your face. You can use it daily which was something I really needed. Can be used twice or once a say. It can be used on combination skin. After I'm done I just throw on a moisturizer. And then I'm ready for the day or night depending on when I put it on.
Henry T.
Montpellier, ['', '', '']
Is a good product for daily use. Leaves a smooth sensation on the skin and helps to improve light acne cases. I got super oily skin and this product has helped me to control for half a day which much for me.
Halee R.
This cleanser is amazing!!!! I've been using it for a few months and I have definitely seen a difference in my skin! I use it once a day while i'm taking a shower and it feels so refreshing and cooling on my skin. My acne is not completely gone so far but I expect great results from this product in the future!
sιεяяα f.
Wellsburg
Biore's Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser is a decent product for the price. It does work really well to remove impurities and clear pores, but unfortunately, it can make your skin pretty dry, even if you use a moisturizer. I was satisfied with this product, but I think there is definitely room for improvement.
Ashton H.
Kent
I have spurts of acne breakouts, and this helped with them. This made my skin clearer but it was not too harsh on the skin. The plastic bottle was nice. I think that this helped my skin and I was very impressed. It could be a little bit stronger for my skin at least, but other than that it was a good product.
Colette H.
Burlington, NJ
This thing works amazingly. Used it at night and not only were my black heads gone but so was the pimps i had. Left my skin feeling amazing. It surpassed my expectations. I got mine from walmart. The only problem i have is that its a little price but a little goes a long way with this product so it lasts long.
Michel L.
San Francisco, CA
I don’t think this did anything to my acne however it didn’t cause any new breakouts. I feel as if it’s too gentle on my skin so therefore it didn’t really do anything for me. The bottle is really small so you’ll run out of it pretty soon if you use it in the daytime and the nighttime. I wouldn’t buy again.
courtney p.