BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • does this really get rid of blackheads?2 Answers
  • Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
Danie O.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn’t see much of a difference in my acne with this product. But I do like the smell and it did lessen the amount of black heads I have. I would recommend but it didn’t do much for me.
Kimberly B.
Girard
This is the best charcoal scrub I have found yet! It is a little pricey, but it definitely worth the money! Very gentle on the face and really helps with blackheads. If you have blackheads this is something for you.
Airian F.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE THIS! I recommend this to anyone with combination skin. It cleared me up within the weekend without drying my skin out. I love the way this cleanser feels. It’s literally amazing.
Kayla C.
Starkville, MS
I have liked this product, but it can only be used so often. I have dry skin, and this product will dry out your skin due to the charcoal - I would only use once or a few times in a week, moisturizing well afterwards!
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
I love biore and also I love anything with activated charcoal in the name. I will use anything with activated charcoal on any part of my body. This stuff does wonders. It has cleared up my acne and made my skin soft
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
I loveee Biore products, from their face washes to their Blackhead strips. Everything is gentle on my skin and fixes the problems i have. Definitely give Biore products a solid 10 out of 10.
Kameron W.
I am such a fan for acne products that include charcoal and this is no exception. The scent is so pleasing. It leaves my skin feeling so clean. However, it does feel a little harsh, so I wouldn't use it every day. I think it is a great value for the price.
McKayla M.
The product was okay. Didnt harm or irritate my skin and my face was clear for the most part but I still had a few pimples that the product didnt get rid of. Don't love it don't hate it.
Abby F.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have used many Biore products over the years, and this is by far one of my favorites!! It isn't a very strong product, but it does wonders preventing and clearing up breakouts!! I have sensitive skin and I am in love with this product. I love the smell, and it leaves my skin smelling and feeling and looking great. Truly amazing product.
Angelina A.
Hamden, CT
I really liked this product, being in school I stressed out and broke out a lot. I used this product I had bought at Walmart and it was a gentle cleanser and I loved it. I would definitely buy this again.
Ashley J.