BY BIORÉ #80 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Savannah E.
I really enjoyed using this facial cleanser, it has menthol in it so it's cooling to the face which helps close your pores. I wish this targeted blackheads a little more but overall it's a great product. I recommend this to anyone!
Estrella M.
Von ormy , TX
I recently bought it and so far so good...it cleanses my face , my acne hasn't gone away but there hasn't been any new pimples come up....idk if I love it or hate it because of you leave it a couple seconds too long on your face and it will begin to burn ALOT! And then your face will get really red...
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
I just started using this cleanser today on my problem areas (chin and middle of cheeks). I've already noticed my newer blemishes have diminished in size. The texture of this product is great. It is on the thicker side. I also like that it has a cooling/menthol feel.
Chelsea W.
Lafayette, IN
I just bought this today and it worked awesome! As a first timer I was very pleased with it. It met all expectations as a cleanser. It has cool beads in it which may seem harsh to some. I would definitely recommend to others!
Tianna T.
Bosque Farms, NM
It's super rare that i find a cleanser for my oily to dry face or at least a cleanser to help my acne but this product is amazing!! I love it so much it makes my face feel super soft and clean!! And it clears all my acne!! Which is wonderful cause i have really bad acne and this cleanser treats it so well!!
Casey W.
Chico, CA
On its own, this product doesn't do much cleaning or pore clearing. I have to use it with a wash rag in order for it to fully clean my face. I prefer the Deep Pore Cleanser (green label) by the same brand. It still makes my face feel fresh when I use a wash rag.
Gloria O.
Never going back to another product. It definitely killed out all of my acne and leaves such a clean fresh feeling on my face. Even my pores are smaller and thats a huge plus for me ! Even better being that it isn't pricey!
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
This product is good and i picked it up because i love the biore peel off charcoal mask and i thought this would be as great and i am happy i got this product, however this is a bit drying and my skin is already dry and i need a really good moisturizer!
Amber K.
Akron, OH
This face wash defiantly does the trick without a high price tag. I did notice a strange and pretty strong burning sensation during and slightly after use that was concerning. All together though this product worked well and showed results.
Michelle H.
Milford, DE
I absolutely love this cleanser! My face is always soft after i use it. It looks brighter, feels nice and cool and refreshed. It leaves me feeling clean and energized!
courtney p.