BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda O.
Honestly don't think this stuff works. It leaves my skin feeling a little tight but soft. But doesn't get rid of the acne, it kind of makes it worse actually.
Elizabeth R.
Hayward, CA
This stuff is really amazing leaves my skin feeling flawless soft and refreshing honestly the best thing for your skin specially if your oily highly recommend
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
I love charcoal cleansers!  This product was great for my sensitive, acne prone, oily skin!  I use it frequently in rotation with my other cleansers
greysmom F.
Branchland , WV
I absolutely loved this... at first. I love the smell, it helped for the first two weeks and then it was useless. Just wasn’t for me! But it helped my husband.
Kyra W.
Orlando, FL
I love using charcoal in my face washes. This gives you a very soft feeling after using. I have dry skin so i love that. Deffinetly would recommend to anyone.
Valerie R.
Left my sling feeling so refreshed and so clean it was an effective product.
I bought mine at target
It was so gentle on my skin.
I would recommend to others.
Racquell L.
Yorktown, VA
This product is a great cleanser on a budget. I believe it has great value with an average price point. The packaging is nice. And it has met my expectations.
Stephanie M.
Fights blacks head, while leaving your skin soft to the touch. Good for everyday use, and easily acceptable. This was a product I used once and havent stopped.
Yesenia A.
This is my go to cleanser ALWAYS. This works amazing and leaves my skin feeling refreshed! This definitely helped clear my acne. Will always buy this product.
Tiffany S.
It did exactly what the "rave" said. I did lesve it on a little long so it was harder but i loved it and it left my skin super smooth and free of dirty pores.
courtney p.