BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Abby A.
This product worked wonders on my face I've had pretty bad acne for quite some time now, but this product surprisingly helped reduce my acne pretty quickly and it's very refreshing to use.
Logan R.
Works really good! Does pretty much everything it claims to do. My face looked very nice after using. I could really tell a difference before and after. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for nice face care
Haley B.
Mentor
I love this product. Removes all the dirt and oil from your face and leaves your skin glowing. I use it before bed and still wake up with my skin feeling refreshed.
Ashley C.
This stuff is amazing. It gives you that deep clean, tingly feeling! Makes your skin feel awake and refreshed . LOVE IT. Probably my favorite face wash out there.
Chelsea S.
Murray, KY
You can literally feel this product cleansing your face. It's wonderful. You just have to be careful not to leave it on too long or get it too close to your eyes.
Yaraseth C.
I really enjoy this product. My skin always feels fresh and clean after using it. I have noticed that my pores appear smaller and are less clogged. It has also helped with oil control
Janelle D.
Delano Minnesota
Good cleanser keep my oily free and fresh through the day. the smells is clean. I recommend this facial cleanser for any boy who has been struggling with oily skin
Brittney D.
Easton, CT
Would 100% recommend, you feel this product working within seconds! Has great texture as well as smells great. Leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh but doesn't dry your skin out like other acne products.
I really didn't think that it would've lightened up my dark spots, but it did just a little. It let my skin feeling so soft. It's very gentle not harsh at all . I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!!
Gracie G.
Saint Johns, FL
The  did not work for me whatsoever. I have oily and acne prone skin and this product did not help this, in fact I noticed it getting worse overtime. My friend has dry skin and she loves it. She said it took some time for her skin to get used to it, but my skin never did. The only reason I did not give it one star is because of the way it felt on my face while applying. It has a tingly and cooling feeling right after it is applied which I personally love. Overall, I would not recommend this to others as I feel it had no real benefits for my skin.
courtney p.