BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Pamela H.
While this product helps with my acne it dries out my face too much. Also after a few weeks of using it, I start to break out worse than when I started.
Cora B.
My parnter loves this product but it doesn't work as well on it. It feels almost as it if it's burn my skin, even though it's not and I don't like that.
Denver H.
Sparks
Worked really well, cleared out my pores and made my skin look dewy and smooth, I used with a washcloth and it eliminated most of the texture on my face
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
This stuff is strong. Face turned super red. But its a wash on wash off product fir me do not leave on for long time. But it does clean the pores great!
Sheena P.
Louisa
Works great on getting rid of my acne and black heads especially with a stress filled life breakouts happen all the time but it help get rid of them fast
Sara B.
Jamesville
This product is amazing, it really cleared my skin up in a way no other cleanser has. I was happy to have found it at Wal-mart one day. I loved it.
Ysabella R.
Sacramento
One of my favorite brands and my favorite products. The charcoal acne cleaner is everything I love in a cleanser: lightly exfoliating and very cleansing
Jennifer D.
Hamilton
I have acne prone skin, so I have to be careful with face cleansers. This one is good at eliminating oil, but does nothing for my pimples or blackheads.
Laura C.
Alice, TX
this product works, it keeps my black heads down and helps maintain a clean face. I would use this product again it has a nice end result in my opinion.
Gabriela Z.
san antonio tx
i love this product, ive been using it for a long time and it works great on my face. some one like me that had very oily skin i would totally recommend
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?