BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kaylee P.
I've been using this for about 3 weeks now. And can I just say I love it. My face always feels nice and soft after, but I never feel like my skin is too dry or tight.
Pretty good product. I keep this in the shower and use it with my clarisonic on a daily basis. It's a nice facial wash. However, other than cleaning my skin I don't think it has really done anything else. I like it but it hasn't done anything for my acne.
Sheena H.
Jemison
My daughter is 13 and she started having bad breakouts and we searched for something to control that and this stuff has done wonders for her beautiful face #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Deanna H.
Washington, NJ
You can never go wrong with charcoal and troubled skin. This face wash totally opens pores and purifies your skin making the pores appear smaller after just one use!
Alejandra J.
I've tried this cleanser and it works very when. it seems to contain astringent and when applied it feels very refreshing. Leaves my face feeling smooth and glowing.
Samantha P.
Fayetteville , NC
I don’t use this one, I use the Charcoal bar by Biore but they don’t have a picture of that one. Anyways it’s the best and always leaves my skin so tingly and clean.
Nyk A.
I love love love this! Biore always does a great job at making my face feel so squeaky clean. I feel like it really gets into my pores and cleans then out. It really does get the job done
Kassandra L.
This cleanser has transformed my face! I have problem problematic skin and my skin has cleared up so much since I began using this regularly. I highly recommend this for anyone with acne. It worked wonders on my skin.
Raquel G.
Siloam Springs
My sister and Isaw it at Walgreen's so we tried it and my skin felt so good like as I washed my face, I could feel the product clean my skin. ❤️ She loved it, too!!!
Celia B.
Pretty much a top contender for drug store face wash. If you are looking to stay on the low end of the price scale, this is a good option. Packaging could be better but no real Complaints.
courtney p.