BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Abbi O.
Louisville, KY
This is by far one of my most favorite facial cleansers. It feels tingly and fresh on my skin, which really helps me to feel like it is working. It smells nice and washes off easily. I love how it clears up my skin quickly without drying me out. Does well to take off makeup, too. The charcoal is the best ingredient!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This cleanser is amazing for people with problem skin. It was a little harsher for me than I need, but I have seen it do miracles on other people. If your skin is giving you issues, and you have super oily skin, this product will do wonders. I won't personally buy it again because it is not for my skin, but I do recommend!
Elizabeth Lea R.
Owensboro, KY
This was given to me as a gift and I absolutely fell in love with it. It has kept my skin clear and feels really clean and soft every time I use it. Each time I run out, I go to the store and get a new one. 10/10 recommend.
United States e.
parkland
Love, love this amazing product! This is my go to mask ! I️ bought it at walmart or beauty supplies store. Not pricey at all. I️ am a repeated user because I️ just love I️t, no improvements needed.
Raven T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this wash as a substitute to my favorite face wash , because I ran out and needed to order more. I only intended to use it 2 days, but it’s been a month and I LOVE IT! Refreshing smell, cooling affect, and my skin has cleared COMPLETELY UP! I like to pair it with the scrub, toner and oil free moisturizer!
Kelsea J.
Wiggins
The facial scrub FEELS amazing and really does a deep cleansing. However, it did not clear up my acne. It didn’t meet my expectations because I was really excited t clear my skin. I’d definitely buy it again but only as a cleanser, not to use as a way to fight acne. Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
Bioré products always leave my face feeling fresh and like I can breath out of my pores!

I had a coupon for $3 off and it was on sale at Walmart for about $5, so I got this bottle for a little over $2!

I recommend this product and all other Bioré products! Just be sure to not leave it on your face for too long and it will burn.
Michelle H.
Lafayette, IN
My husband has really oily skin so he has large pores on his nose which creates blackheads. I make him use this at least 2 times a week and you can see a great difference.
Samantha P.
Honestly wasn't impressed, sadly. This product was really interesting to me because I love other charcoal products such as the teeth powder.. but this did about nothing for me. I didn't feel as my face was clean, maybe it was just too gentle. I look for a tingling sensation in a face wash, which this did not deliver.
Jessica L.
I love this facial cleanser! One of my favorite things about it is that as I'm massaging it into my face, it starts to feel cool, which makes me feel like it's working. I am still on my first bottle of this cleanser, but I will definitely be buying it again because of the improvements I've seen in my complexion!
courtney p.