BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Shermaine B.
I love this product!! My pores look smaller and my face look radiant. I usually break out while using a new product, but this product did not do that.
a H.
This product is great for acne prone skin. Because of the charcoal, it pulls out any blackheads or other bacteria from the skin leaving it nice and clean.
Sarah B.
Brandon , FL
very good, makes a deep cleansing in the pores. when I wear makeup all day it's with him that I wash my face, it leaves the skin super clean and refreshed
MacKenzie D.
Was not good on my sensitive skin. Caused my skin to burn and become red. I'm sure people without sensitive skin would enjoy it but sadly it's not for me.
Brinley G.
One of my absolute favorite fave washes. I wouldn't recommend for dry skin, but would for oily skin. Love the packaging and the price. Kept my skin clear!
Jozlynn Louise R.
Belle Center, OH
I love this face wash! It works great on oily skin. It leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed after use and the cooling sensation feels amazing also.
Abri M.
It didn't do much to get rid of my acne. It dried out my skin and smells horrible. I know people who love it but I just can't say I would ever buy it again
Megan C.
Burley
This is my go to for acne. I have oily skin and i love using products with charcoal in them. It feels like it sucks up all the oil and my skin can breath.
Sidney A.
Ypsilanti, MI
I use this product in the shower to cleanse my face and shoulders and it has worked really well to minimize my pores and keep new breakouts from happening.
Angie R.
South Gate, CA
I notice a difference in ny skin the next day. It doesn't leave my face dry, my face isnt oily after, and my acne clears. I highly recommend this product!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?