BY BIORÉ #58 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Savanah W.
Great product. I used it usually twice a day and showed good results sfter a few weeks. It did dry my skin a little bit at first then later my skin got used to it
Jesse L.
So great!!it feels so clean and refreshing on your face.it is such a good value.i bought I am my local drugstore.i bought it at Walmart.It was so effective and felt great.I would by it again for how great it works.
Katie L.
Winter Garden , FL
I adore their charcoal line, but especially this wash. It really leaves a wonderful impact on my face. Helps me wake up and get my day started in a refreshing way!
Frances M.
I used this and it helped clear my face up a lot! I loved it and would keep using it! It doesn't irritate your skin or make it blotchy it really is a great product
Nicole E.
Orange Park, FL
Amazing feeling while it's on and after I've washed it off! Will always have on hand! Nicely packaged and easy to grab while in the shower. Bought at my local CVS.
Karen W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Very nice. I saw some improvement after using for a while but then missed a usage and had those tiny bumps all over which was worse than when I started issuing it
rae b.
Lafayette
I did not like this product I feel that this really didn't do what it said it would do I see no difference when I used it so therefore would not recommend this one
Patrick V.
This product was okay. For a more drugstore brand I think it did the job quite nicely and was able to do minimal what it was supposed to. I enjoyed the exfoliating aspect of it but thought it was harsh on sensitive skin. Pretty good overall though (:
Bre B.
Jacksonville
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Daisy M.
Bronson, MI
I'm not really someone who suffers from acne, but I would recommend this product if you want to get better skin results, I loved it. Always made my skin feel refreshed, but I also used other products on the side.
Ashley J.