Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,517 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
Great product. I used it usually twice a day and showed good results sfter a few weeks. It did dry my skin a little bit at first then later my skin got used to it
So great!!it feels so clean and refreshing on your face.it is such a good value.i bought I am my local drugstore.i bought it at Walmart.It was so effective and felt great.I would by it again for how great it works.
I adore their charcoal line, but especially this wash. It really leaves a wonderful impact on my face. Helps me wake up and get my day started in a refreshing way!
I used this and it helped clear my face up a lot! I loved it and would keep using it! It doesn't irritate your skin or make it blotchy it really is a great product
Amazing feeling while it's on and after I've washed it off! Will always have on hand! Nicely packaged and easy to grab while in the shower. Bought at my local CVS.
Very nice. I saw some improvement after using for a while but then missed a usage and had those tiny bumps all over which was worse than when I started issuing it
I did not like this product I feel that this really didn't do what it said it would do I see no difference when I used it so therefore would not recommend this one
This product was okay. For a more drugstore brand I think it did the job quite nicely and was able to do minimal what it was supposed to. I enjoyed the exfoliating aspect of it but thought it was harsh on sensitive skin. Pretty good overall though (:
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
I'm not really someone who suffers from acne, but I would recommend this product if you want to get better skin results, I loved it. Always made my skin feel refreshed, but I also used other products on the side.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos