Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,521 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
This stuff is amazing. It gives you that deep clean, tingly feeling! Makes your skin feel awake and refreshed . LOVE IT. Probably my favorite face wash out there.
Excellent. Can be deemed as harmful for the skin because charcoal is being used, but overall this cleanser really works on all skin types, especially those affected by acne daily.
My friend had this product in her shower and I used it all the time. I loved how my skin felt afterwards. I feel like my skin is clear and can breathe after using it. I feel fresh and revived. Will purchase!
I Typically Buy Things With Charcoal In It. Was In Target & Decided To Try This. I Usually Don’t Buy This Brand, But I Was Curious. I Like It, Made My Face Feel Clean & Refreshed.
I started using this product a few months ago when I decided to purchase it from Walmart it was well priced and very effective although I would not recommend if your skin is any kind of sensitive but if it is not it's a very good product!
Leaves a fresh clean feeling. Smells great and wakes up your senses a little extra in the morning. Definitely have seen an improvement with my blackheads after using this product.
This smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super clean! I've only used it a few days but I've heard good things so I gave it a try. I was worried I'd get more dried out from it, but no worries there:) give it a shot
Yes it is great and yes it does what it promises it keeps your skin clear and I even use it to clear acne all over my body like on my back and chest. I definitely recommend it .
I wash my face with this product every morning because of the refreshing feeling it gives my skin ✨ I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to everyone.
This stuff cleared my acne up in a matter of days! It cleans super well but doesn't leave my skin feeling right and dry. It's very refreshing and. Y skin has never looked better!!
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos