BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda O.
Glendale
Honestly don't think this stuff works. It leaves my skin feeling a little tight but soft. But doesn't get rid of the acne, it kind of makes it worse actually.
Stephanie M.
Poultney
Fights blacks head, while leaving your skin soft to the touch. Good for everyday use, and easily acceptable. This was a product I used once and havent stopped.
Yeney E.
Hialeah, FL
Excellent product. I use it everyday in the shower and it refreshes your face and it feels clean without the make up of the day on your face. Lighweigght too.
Yahaira R.
Doesn't dry up my skin and it's super easy to use. I hate products that require multiple steps, so this is great. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Jessica N.
Minnesota
I love washing my face with charcoal! I feel like it really cleans my pores out and makes my skin so soft. The charcoal nose strips are also a huge hit for me!
Kayla B.
Huntington, WV
Charcoal cleansers are my favorite but this one is the best. I didn’t have breakouts that other cleansers cause. My face was smooth and cleared up my dry spots
Elizabeth R.
Hayward, CA
This stuff is really amazing leaves my skin feeling flawless soft and refreshing honestly the best thing for your skin specially if your oily highly recommend
Stephanie C.
This product does what it says! Cleans and purifies while clearing my skin at the same time. This is definitely one of my all time favorite charcoal cleansers!
Valerie R.
none
Left my sling feeling so refreshed and so clean it was an effective product.
I bought mine at target
It was so gentle on my skin.
I would recommend to others.
Kyra W.
Orlando, FL
I love using charcoal in my face washes. This gives you a very soft feeling after using. I have dry skin so i love that. Deffinetly would recommend to anyone.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?