BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lexi R.
Huntington, WV
This charcoal face cleaners always leaves my face clean and smooth. It has a very clean and refreshing scent. You can never go wrong with Biore face products!(:
Nonia L.
Washington, DC
I don't have acne, so I don't know how good this works pertaining to that. However, I love the cooling effect that is has. It makes your face feel really clean.
Grace P.
Massachusetts
burns a little bit on the face and cleanses pretty well. doesn't help as much as other products do with black heads. The packaging was convenient for the shower
Kylie S.
lafayette
I love any charcoal facial cleansing products, but this one takes the cake. Average pricing, works well for budgets! I always walk away feeling fresh and clean.
Jacob M.
Los Angeles
It's a great product, I use it every day and I have seen an improvement in my face. I don't break out as much, especially when I wash off my makeup after shows.
Cassidy M.
If i could rate this 10 stars i would. This is my ABSOLUTE favorite face wash to use. Leaves a cool feeling to face, is refreshing, and 100% prevents breakouts.
Nicolette💍✨ B.
Bensalem
It’s not bad at all it has a nice smell and it if you do it correctly it gently cleans ur face and it has pretty nice packaging but it did dry my skin out a lot
Carlissa T.
Atlanta, GA
I've never used a drugstore product that cleared my skin as well as This! I believe it's because the activated charcoal! That's what makes it such a hit for me.
Mags Z.
Syracuse
This stuff only made my pores more prominent. You keep using it, hoping it will work but I never saw a difference even after using the 2 bottles of the product.
Amanda O.
Glendale
Honestly don't think this stuff works. It leaves my skin feeling a little tight but soft. But doesn't get rid of the acne, it kind of makes it worse actually.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?