BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Livvy D.
Bellefonte, PA
Just used this a little bit ago! Makes my skin feel so clean. I'm a daily user! I like to use vitamin c oil & wash it off with this to make my face squeaky clean. I would definitely recommend this.
shannon d.
Leaves your skin feeling light and soft, but for me it does not help correct my skin problems. I will however continue to use it, because it has not hurt my skin in anyway.
Valaja B.
100% pore closer ! Definitely worth every cent . Best product from biore lol. I use this every meat almost and my face has cleared since I stopped clean and clear lol ! Definitely a recommendation.
Lucia V.
This is the only face wash that helps with my acne, if I switch face washes even for a month or 2 I have terrible breakouts, but as soon as I switch back they are all gone!
Victoria M.
Clayton, DE
My face has never been more clear with using this face wash. I have tried so many and they never show much results but then I tried this and I am never using anything else.
Haley N.
This product is excellent i'm making my skin feel amazing ! Its smooth and roughy at the same time which leaves my skin so soft and feeling refreshed ! I would highly recommended this product for people who have complex skin as this works fabulous on my complex skin.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
I love how this makes my skin feel first thing in the morning. It's a bit tingly so it really wakes me up. It really helps to control my oily skin and acne as well.
Karen H.
This just didn’t work for me. I usually use a face wash with an acne fighting ingredient and this just wasn’t enough to stop the random breakouts I’m getting still at 34. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Cynthia M.
Love love love!!!!! This is the best face wash I have used. It's refreshing when you wash your face and at the same time it doesn't dry your skin. This product has helped me reduce my breakouts.
Samantha A.
Soldier, KY
I LOVE this cleanser! My skin was soft and glowing after each use! It was super effective in keeping away blemishes, and removing the ones that already existed. I purchased it at Wal-Mart, for a more than reasonable price. HIGHLY recommended for combination skin types!
courtney p.