BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jenice S.
Rusk
It makes my face feel soft and clean, but does not remove blackheads. If it did a deeper clean then 5 stars, but it also burns a little bit if it's on too long.
Milly G.
Great product! Definitely gives you that deep clean feeling. I did see a better look to my skins appearance. It is like an exfoliate so be gentle when applying.
Nonia L.
Washington, DC
I don't have acne, so I don't know how good this works pertaining to that. However, I love the cooling effect that is has. It makes your face feel really clean.
Lexi R.
Huntington, WV
This charcoal face cleaners always leaves my face clean and smooth. It has a very clean and refreshing scent. You can never go wrong with Biore face products!(:
Nicolette💍✨ B.
Bensalem
It’s not bad at all it has a nice smell and it if you do it correctly it gently cleans ur face and it has pretty nice packaging but it did dry my skin out a lot
Mags Z.
Syracuse
This stuff only made my pores more prominent. You keep using it, hoping it will work but I never saw a difference even after using the 2 bottles of the product.
Jacob M.
Los Angeles
It's a great product, I use it every day and I have seen an improvement in my face. I don't break out as much, especially when I wash off my makeup after shows.
Esmeralin F.
This product effectively clears up my skin and being that I have sensitive skin, it is gentle on my skin. I am a repeat user of this and I met my expectations
Yahaira R.
Doesn't dry up my skin and it's super easy to use. I hate products that require multiple steps, so this is great. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Kyra C.
Anything charcoal is a yes. Charcoal is so good for your skin and cleanses dead skin cells and leaves your face looking good. This stuff is also a great price
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?