BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jesse L.
So great!!it feels so clean and refreshing on your face.it is such a good value.i bought I am my local drugstore.i bought it at Walmart.It was so effective and felt great.I would by it again for how great it works.
rae b.
I did not like this product I feel that this really didn't do what it said it would do I see no difference when I used it so therefore would not recommend this one
Ana G.
Carthage, TX
Sometimes it will burn my face at the beginning but it does get job done so i only use it when my face is pretty bad and follow it with a good face mosteurizer so my face wont be dry
Daisy M.
Bronson, MI
I'm not really someone who suffers from acne, but I would recommend this product if you want to get better skin results, I loved it. Always made my skin feel refreshed, but I also used other products on the side.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Qwenshauda P.
Knob Noster, MO
It’s OK it just doesn’t penetrate as much as I wanted it to, I would suggest this product to maybe like 18 because it does give you a tingling feeling in the morning and wakes you up.
Amber M.
It wasn't harsh on the face, but it did leave a nice and cool feeling. I personally didn't notice much of a difference besides I felt more awake in the mornings.
Tess D.
I’ve tried a lot of different charcoal products but this one wasn’t as impressive as others I’ve had. I feel like the charcoal stayed in my pores and was very irritating to my skin.
Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
This smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super clean! I've only used it a few days but I've heard good things so I gave it a try. I was worried I'd get more dried out from it, but no worries there:) give it a shot
Erica H.
Springfield OR
I started using this product a few months ago when I decided to purchase it from Walmart it was well priced and very effective although I would not recommend if your skin is any kind of sensitive but if it is not it's a very good product!
courtney p.