BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • does this really get rid of blackheads?2 Answers
  • Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
Abigail C.
Wilmington, NC
My boyfriend bought this and I tired it the other day and loved it! I went and bought my own. Has helped clear up my blackheads. It did dry my skin out a little though so I've been using moisturizer with it!
Brooke L.
I actually bought this for my husband and it helped with his blackheads so much. It helps pull the dirt from your face and the junk that is in it. He said his face always felt so much more clean and lighter.
lexi k.
it works very well & you can feel it instantly when you put it on. if you have sensitive skin be careful you don’t leave it on too long, itll burn and your skin will be reddish but overall its a good product
Ericä Z.
I get so many blackheads and bought this, it makes my nose so much cleaner and softer I really love this product the process was so easy I use it a couple days of the week I don't really need it now but I would recommend to everyone
Morgan S.
Anderson, SC
I love this scrub!! Very few face scrubs that I have used leave me feeling this refreshed and oil-less. I love that I can last for about six hours without even having to wipe my face (very oily skin) because this product does its job so well!
Ezbeidy S.
Aurora, CO
This great for acne and blackheads. I love it, I feel like it's gentle in my skin and it keeps it fresh. Plus it packaging is good. I would buy it at Target or Walmart and will buy it again. I recommend it.
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This product is amazing and it makes your face feel great. It did meet my expectations when I tried it. I bought it from target. The value is really good for how much you get. I would buy this product again.
Leslee C.
Camden, TN
I loved this product. Cleanses your pores very well, I would recommend this product to any and all! Very well priced also, it's affordable to all Income levels and leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed
Brittany D.
Riegelsville , PA
I use this product every time I’m in the shower I love it. Makes the face feel great and cleans it amazingly. I also use this with the biore face strips for my nose and chin. So amazed with there products.
Lauren H.
Nesbit, MS
Another Biore product that I've used, and it worked flawlessly! I seriously wish I had switched to this a long time ago. The pricing is perfect for a college student. I suggest it to almost everyone I know.
Ashley J.