BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Antonia K.
I love there baking soda and charoal line of products. They all do really good on my skin. It leaves the skin super clean, and helps with the removal of blemishes.
It cleans your face effectively and removed all traces of your makeup. However, I didn't notice any changes in my acne or any added benefits of having charcoal in the face wash.
Candace B.
I love this product. It tingles so you know it is working. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean. And my acne is going away! What more can you ask for. Would give it a 10!
Christina V.
Ashburnham, MA
This product Works very well. Your skin feels clean and you see great results within a few washes. I buy it often and use out daily. This is not recommended for dry skin.
Caitlyn W.
This product gets my pores and blackheads out and it is gentle with the best mint sensation and I have only bought this once and very good value for what you are paying and I would recommend this to anyone I saw !
Mark S.
This item is amazing. It makes my face feel nice and clean. it is very refreshing and has become a staple for me every morning. It works very well with my oily skin.
Veronica B.
I was impressed with this product.It doesn't have much of a smell like I would have liked.The price is too much in my opinion.It does the job and clears my skin.
magz a.
i absolutely LOVE this face wash! it isn’t too harsh and leaves my face with a nice icy feeling. you can find it at any drugstore and is affordable too! afterwards, my face is clear, refreshed, and smooth. definitely one of my faves.
Jacob M.
Los Angeles
It's a great product, I use it every day and I have seen an improvement in my face. I don't break out as much, especially when I wash off my makeup after shows.
Grace P.
Massachusetts
burns a little bit on the face and cleanses pretty well. doesn't help as much as other products do with black heads. The packaging was convenient for the shower
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?