BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea S.
Murray, KY
You can literally feel this product cleansing your face. It's wonderful. You just have to be careful not to leave it on too long or get it too close to your eyes.
Ashley C.
This stuff is amazing. It gives you that deep clean, tingly feeling! Makes your skin feel awake and refreshed . LOVE IT. Probably my favorite face wash out there.
I really didn't think that it would've lightened up my dark spots, but it did just a little. It let my skin feeling so soft. It's very gentle not harsh at all . I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!!
Brittney D.
Easton, CT
Would 100% recommend, you feel this product working within seconds! Has great texture as well as smells great. Leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh but doesn't dry your skin out like other acne products.
Jonae B.
This is my go to face cleanser I love it so much because it keeps my face feeling so good. It meet my expectations and I would recommend it to everyone. This product is very effective and amazing for your skin
Breck G.
I used something close to this it wasn't exactly the charcoal kind but It was nice face was a little shiny afterwards it gives a good smooth but it doesn't really clear up my acne 😀
A great face cleanser for acne prone and oily skin! my skin cleared up within the first 3 washes and i finally feel confident to go out without makeup. would definitely recommend to anyone with troubled skin.
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
Great cleanser. Leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Not much is needed to wash your face. It's lightly scented and foams nicely. The cleanser rinses off easily so you don't feel any residue. Highly recommend.
Mana A.
San Diego, CA
This product is the best to use after any make up day it's nice to wash it. It's not that pricey and it's effort able. When I run out I always have to buy some more. Yes I would recommend all the Biore products it really does wonders.
Michelle C.
This product is amazing i personally have a lot of acne and it really helped getting rid of some, it was my first time trying it and i loved it, it's pretty cheap and i could so recommend to other people
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?