BY BIORÉ #88 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cynthia M.
Love love love!!!!! This is the best face wash I have used. It's refreshing when you wash your face and at the same time it doesn't dry your skin. This product has helped me reduce my breakouts.
Bridget L.
I really love this product it controls acne and prevents it...I’m not sure that it really cleared anything up right away and just began to control it after a week or two.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
I love how this makes my skin feel first thing in the morning. It's a bit tingly so it really wakes me up. It really helps to control my oily skin and acne as well.
Audrey I.
I like how my face felt, but I noticed I’d break out and I don’t get a lot of pimples. Either I was not using right or it’s just too strong for my face. Price wise is ok.
Samantha A.
Soldier, KY
I LOVE this cleanser! My skin was soft and glowing after each use! It was super effective in keeping away blemishes, and removing the ones that already existed. I purchased it at Wal-Mart, for a more than reasonable price. HIGHLY recommended for combination skin types!
Hailey E.
This product is great on your skin and doesn’t harm it at all! The product worked really great on my skin but I can’t say it did for everyone! When applying it I felt sort of a bubbling feeling!
Karen H.
This just didn’t work for me. I usually use a face wash with an acne fighting ingredient and this just wasn’t enough to stop the random breakouts I’m getting still at 34. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Evelyn K.
This product is a little stingy like when you put mint toothpaste on your lips.Its very gentle with your skin but at first it might feel very overwhelming. I bought this at cvs for a cheap price. I don't think this is doing much to my skin. I wouldn't buy it again.
Kristen B.
Oakvale
The charcoal kept the oils at bay and my breakouts away. I would say due to the charcoal it can be a little drying but it is not bad. Just make sure to moisturize after.
Home K.
Carthage
Love the way this face wash makes my face feel. It gives that clean and fresh feel afterwards. It smells great as well. I still have some small blemishes every so often.
courtney p.