BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Nayeli A.
Hood River, OR
I really like it. I use it every morning before going into the shower. It leaves my face really nice and smooth. I would keep buying it and using it. It’s worth the cost.
mittie D.
Very good and easy to use I recommend it highly it is great for the skin I bought it at target the packaging is very nice it meet my expectations and I thought I would break out but I didn't and I think this is a amazing product
Jamie C.
Glendora, NJ
Love this. Left my face a little blotchy for the first two days, but only for a few minutes after each use. Now its like a godsend! Clears up the oil and my pores are getting smaller
Caroline S.
Slightly overrated but it is a great deep cleanser. I bought this product at Walmart. It is fairly gentle but I would not use it every day. I will use on occasion. It may be worth a try for someone looking for a deep cleanser
Hezbeida O.
Oakland
I have a lot of black heads and acne scars and huge pores and I feel like this brand and this product helps me a lot sometime I wake up feeling a lot nicer smaller pores
Megan S.
Shoreline, WA
Love the smell and it's also tingly on the skin. Like it has mint in it! But it's not strong to the point it burns it's more on the soothing side. This paired with my Foreo Luna is a math made in heaven!
Sheila Mae M.
Wailuku, HI
This face wash makes my skin feel refresh and clean. The charcoal ones are the best to use. It's you feeling refreshed. I also love their baking soda face wash too.
Marcella P.
clark
I liked the way my skin felt after using this product, however I feel like there are other products similar to this that really clear out pore and black heads better.
Shanice J.
Reno, NV
I use this in the shower every morning, I don't know what it is but it gives u a little tingle that makes my skin feel so great. I haven't had any breakouts since I've been using this daily!! :)
bree u.
This face product really works to exfoliate and clean your skin. It's great value and not too pricey, only about $2-5. I bought mine at Walmart. This is my first time using it but once I run out i'll definitely buy again.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?