BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Allasyn B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely LOVE this product! Had a cooling sensation when I used it in the shower! Could definitely tell a difference in my blackheads after just a few days of using!
Stephenie E.
This product is amazing, cleared my skin up, helped control the oily mess of skin I have, pricing on it is a great deal, would recommend to anybody with troubled skin.
Makayla S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this face wash because the store didn't have the one I usually get from a different brand and I am so glad I did! This wash has cleared up my face so quickly! I have also noticed that my face has become less oily!
Danah E.
Loved this cleanser when I first started my journey to clearer skin this was a staple in my skin care routine and I loved it and it did not dry my skin out afterwards.
Mount Juliet, TN
This helped clear up the small breakouts by my chin and jaw. I have dry skin, but it didn't bigger my skin or make it breakout more. I use with my electric face brush
Jaci B.
By far my favorite cleanser. I let it sit after applying and love that you clean feel it opening your pores. The clean feeling I get after washing it off is the best!
Dorothy D.
Moreno valley, CA
This stuff is amazing. I literally love it. Naturally purifies and deep cleans. Draws out and traps 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser. Provides deeply cleaned, tingly-smooth skin.
Maddie D.
A nice, refreshing face wash. I have not found my blackheads to decrease at all though. I only use it every once in a while. Leaves skin red and dry if used too much or left on for too long
Celina C.
Marietta, GA
My mom bought me this product, I had told her that my skin has been breaking out and I didn't really feel confident. So she bought me this and I started using it and over time I could really notice the difference my skin was dramatically changing and I wasn't breaking out like I was. Thank you Biore!!!!
megan w.
Shelby, OH
This stuff was okay but my skin is too sensitive for this product in general. I can't use it with out any of it drying my face out and having red blotches everywhere.
courtney p.