BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashlynne B.
This facial cleanser is great for anyone with oily skin. I happen to have combination skin and it completely dried me out after washing my face. Recommend for oily skin.
Home K.
Love the way this face wash makes my face feel. It gives that clean and fresh feel afterwards. It smells great as well. I still have some small blemishes every so often.
Morgan W.
Louisa, KY
I loved this scrub. It leaves your skin with a cooling feeling and it feels refreshing. This product definitely cleans your skin and leaves your pores less visible. I definitely recommend this
Maddie R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I only got through about one third of the bottle before I threw it away. I broke out SO badly during use. The only reason I kept it was because of how expensive it was.
Lilia H.
It's super easy to apply, you have to work it in circles a little bit until it turns kinda foamy and white. It's great for every time use. I use it before bed and then in the morning i use a cleansing water. Twice a week a use a scrub and one a week i use a mask.
Stephenie E.
This product is amazing, cleared my skin up, helped control the oily mess of skin I have, pricing on it is a great deal, would recommend to anybody with troubled skin.
Salma H.
my go to product for when getting rid of unwanted acne. fresh feeling on face and very smooth. gets rid of pimples fast & effectively. met all of my expectations. would definitely recommend.
Sierra G.
This product really helped me with my acne! It took about 2 months of using to clear up my skin and to get it use to my skin! i highly recommend this to acne prone skin
Jessica C.
Enterprise, MS
I struggled with my skin for ages and out of everything I've tried I have to say this is my favorite! I noticed a huge difference in my skin in just days. Very effective and highly recommend
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
I like this product but it does irritate my skin alittle. I’m always left red and it dries my skin out a lot. If you don’t have sensitive skin this would definitely be a good choice for you!
courtney p.