BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Qwenshauda P.
Knob Noster, MO
It’s OK it just doesn’t penetrate as much as I wanted it to, I would suggest this product to maybe like 18 because it does give you a tingling feeling in the morning and wakes you up.
Tess D.
florence
I’ve tried a lot of different charcoal products but this one wasn’t as impressive as others I’ve had. I feel like the charcoal stayed in my pores and was very irritating to my skin.
Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
This smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super clean! I've only used it a few days but I've heard good things so I gave it a try. I was worried I'd get more dried out from it, but no worries there:) give it a shot
Erica H.
Springfield OR
I started using this product a few months ago when I decided to purchase it from Walmart it was well priced and very effective although I would not recommend if your skin is any kind of sensitive but if it is not it's a very good product!
Abby Y.
Excellent. Can be deemed as harmful for the skin because charcoal is being used, but overall this cleanser really works on all skin types, especially those affected by acne daily.
Jasmine P.
Philadelphia
I Typically Buy Things With Charcoal In It. Was In Target & Decided To Try This. I Usually Don’t Buy This Brand, But I Was Curious. I Like It, Made My Face Feel Clean & Refreshed.
Chase W.
Lincoln, NE
My friend had this product in her shower and I used it all the time. I loved how my skin felt afterwards. I feel like my skin is clear and can breathe after using it. I feel fresh and revived. Will purchase!
colleen m.
Buffalo, NY
Clears my breakouts and stops new ones from forming. I really like this cleanser because it feels great on my skin, refreshing. Clears out my pores without over drying my face.
Makeup &.
I wash my face with this product every morning because of the refreshing feeling it gives my skin ✨ I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to everyone.
Sherry J.
This stuff cleared my acne up in a matter of days! It cleans super well but doesn't leave my skin feeling right and dry. It's very refreshing and. Y skin has never looked better!!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?