BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristina B.
Glens Falls, NY
Was hesitant to use a charcoal mask as I've heard many negative comments but this stuff is different! Did not hurt at all to remove and my fave felt very soft and refreshed!
Siuly F.
I have used the pore strips but never this. I really want to try it and see if it’s really worth it. I know the strips work great but it does make my skin a little dry. Price wise I think it’s on the high side but it’s worth to try.
shannon d.
Leaves your skin feeling light and soft, but for me it does not help correct my skin problems. I will however continue to use it, because it has not hurt my skin in anyway.
Livvy D.
Bellefonte, PA
Just used this a little bit ago! Makes my skin feel so clean. I'm a daily user! I like to use vitamin c oil & wash it off with this to make my face squeaky clean. I would definitely recommend this.
Samantha H.
I use this daily. Can definitely feel a tingle and deep clean feeling. Love it! I would recommend this product to any skin type. Leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth, not greasy or heavy at all.
Lucia V.
This is the only face wash that helps with my acne, if I switch face washes even for a month or 2 I have terrible breakouts, but as soon as I switch back they are all gone!
Victoria M.
Clayton, DE
My face has never been more clear with using this face wash. I have tried so many and they never show much results but then I tried this and I am never using anything else.
Valaja B.
100% pore closer ! Definitely worth every cent . Best product from biore lol. I use this every meat almost and my face has cleared since I stopped clean and clear lol ! Definitely a recommendation.
Haley N.
This product is excellent i'm making my skin feel amazing ! Its smooth and roughy at the same time which leaves my skin so soft and feeling refreshed ! I would highly recommended this product for people who have complex skin as this works fabulous on my complex skin.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
I love how this makes my skin feel first thing in the morning. It's a bit tingly so it really wakes me up. It really helps to control my oily skin and acne as well.
courtney p.