BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sierra G.
This product really helped me with my acne! It took about 2 months of using to clear up my skin and to get it use to my skin! i highly recommend this to acne prone skin
Stephenie E.
This product is amazing, cleared my skin up, helped control the oily mess of skin I have, pricing on it is a great deal, would recommend to anybody with troubled skin.
Kaylee P.
I've been using this for about 3 weeks now. And can I just say I love it. My face always feels nice and soft after, but I never feel like my skin is too dry or tight.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
This helped clear up the small breakouts by my chin and jaw. I have dry skin, but it didn't bigger my skin or make it breakout more. I use with my electric face brush
Celina C.
Marietta, GA
My mom bought me this product, I had told her that my skin has been breaking out and I didn't really feel confident. So she bought me this and I started using it and over time I could really notice the difference my skin was dramatically changing and I wasn't breaking out like I was. Thank you Biore!!!!
megan w.
Shelby, OH
This stuff was okay but my skin is too sensitive for this product in general. I can't use it with out any of it drying my face out and having red blotches everywhere.
Elena R.
I absolutely swear by this product. Whenever I have an acne break out I ALWAYS go to this to clear it up quickly. By far the best face product I have ever used.
kathy g.
Great for acne and to clean out all the gunky stuff in your pores. Great for everyday use if your a little on the oily side. If not 2 times a week does the job. Great product for the price
Alejandra J.
I've tried this cleanser and it works very when. it seems to contain astringent and when applied it feels very refreshing. Leaves my face feeling smooth and glowing.
Pretty good product. I keep this in the shower and use it with my clarisonic on a daily basis. It's a nice facial wash. However, other than cleaning my skin I don't think it has really done anything else. I like it but it hasn't done anything for my acne.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?