BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sierra G.
This product really helped me with my acne! It took about 2 months of using to clear up my skin and to get it use to my skin! i highly recommend this to acne prone skin
Salma H.
my go to product for when getting rid of unwanted acne. fresh feeling on face and very smooth. gets rid of pimples fast & effectively. met all of my expectations. would definitely recommend.
Makayla S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this face wash because the store didn't have the one I usually get from a different brand and I am so glad I did! This wash has cleared up my face so quickly! I have also noticed that my face has become less oily!
Allasyn B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely LOVE this product! Had a cooling sensation when I used it in the shower! Could definitely tell a difference in my blackheads after just a few days of using!
Jessica C.
Enterprise, MS
I struggled with my skin for ages and out of everything I've tried I have to say this is my favorite! I noticed a huge difference in my skin in just days. Very effective and highly recommend
Celina C.
Marietta, GA
My mom bought me this product, I had told her that my skin has been breaking out and I didn't really feel confident. So she bought me this and I started using it and over time I could really notice the difference my skin was dramatically changing and I wasn't breaking out like I was. Thank you Biore!!!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
This helped clear up the small breakouts by my chin and jaw. I have dry skin, but it didn't bigger my skin or make it breakout more. I use with my electric face brush
Elena R.
I absolutely swear by this product. Whenever I have an acne break out I ALWAYS go to this to clear it up quickly. By far the best face product I have ever used.
Kaylee P.
I've been using this for about 3 weeks now. And can I just say I love it. My face always feels nice and soft after, but I never feel like my skin is too dry or tight.
megan w.
Shelby, OH
This stuff was okay but my skin is too sensitive for this product in general. I can't use it with out any of it drying my face out and having red blotches everywhere.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?