BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Cyrus C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
My fave always feels like it just brushed it's teeth lol. It is like a minty feeling but on your face. You feel like you just splashed yourself with cool water on a hpt day.
Tatiana H.
This product is amazing. It works even after you have cleansed your skin. It is very effective in keeping your skin clear while being a gentle product. I love the packaging!
Carina C.
Deltona
For the most part this cleanser works great on my skin. It feels cool which makes it feel like I'm getting a good clean. However, it doesn't do much for blackheads as it does whiteheads. Great for oily skin. Combination skin should follow with moisturizer as I have. I don't think this would be good for dry skin.
Taylor Y.
I only gave this product one star because it burned my skin. I don’t know if I’m allergic to it or what. I also didn’t like the way it smelled. I will personally not be purchasing this product again.
Brittany O.
Fraser, MI
This makes my skin very cold and uncomfortable. I feel clean after the fact, but immediately after cleaning my face I don’t prefer this feeling. Has not cleared sky acne up.
shannon d.
Leaves your skin feeling light and soft, but for me it does not help correct my skin problems. I will however continue to use it, because it has not hurt my skin in anyway.
Ashley A.
Not my favorite cleanser. I currently been washing my face with this but I think I’m just using it to finish the bottle. I like the tingling fresh feelings but it hasn’t improved my breakouts.
Samantha H.
Oshkosh
I use this daily. Can definitely feel a tingle and deep clean feeling. Love it! I would recommend this product to any skin type. Leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth, not greasy or heavy at all.
Valaja B.
100% pore closer ! Definitely worth every cent . Best product from biore lol. I use this every meat almost and my face has cleared since I stopped clean and clear lol ! Definitely a recommendation.
Victoria M.
Clayton, DE
My face has never been more clear with using this face wash. I have tried so many and they never show much results but then I tried this and I am never using anything else.
Ashley J.