BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lauren A.
This product made my face feel clean and cool after using it. It took out all my blackheads leaving my face flawless and clear. I purchased it at cvs and recommend you to try it! The packaging also catches your eye!
Brenna M.
San Francisco, CA
Leaves the face with a tingling sensation, which I found very refreshing! Clean out clogged pores and has noticeable effects after using overtime, especially in conjunction with other biore cleansers and nose strips.
Ashlee D.
Fayetteville
I like this product a lot. It is very affordable and is gentle on your skin while clearing pores very well! It lathers well too. I also love the charcoal blackhead strips. Biore products are great! I would recommend!
Airian F.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE THIS! I recommend this to anyone with combination skin. It cleared me up within the weekend without drying my skin out. I love the way this cleanser feels. It’s literally amazing.
Alicia G.
Elk City, OK
A great drugstore charcoal cleanser but it dries my skin fast. I use this when I can't get my natural charcoal bar from a local lady and have 3 stars for it keeping me clear during my wait time!
Kiara M.
Alexandria, VA
Love this face wash!!!! It's become a staple in my skincare routine. Leaves my face feeling clean without being too harsh. Definitely think it aids in keeping my breakouts to a minimum.
Melinda P.
Azusa, CA
Tried this product just to just on the charcoal face wash bandwagon my skin is pretty difficult it can never stay consistent thought this would help but it was a little harsh for my skin
Michelle R.
Hickory, NC
Love this cleanser! It smells good and really deep cleans. It will tingle some but not burn as long as you don't leave it on for. A long time. Good value. Works great for my acne prone skin. A really good deep clean
Esmeralda W.
elk grove
This stuff works perfect for my skin! I will definitely purchase some more of this. My husband also uses it. We had to us nuetrogina but since we tired this face wash we cannot go back.
Venesa B.
Would highly recommend this for anyone dealing with stubborn acne and blackheads. After a few uses, the tiny black heads on both my nose and chin were almost all gone. It also seemed to have kept my breakouts at bay.
courtney p.