BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
shannon d.
Leaves your skin feeling light and soft, but for me it does not help correct my skin problems. I will however continue to use it, because it has not hurt my skin in anyway.
Lucia V.
This is the only face wash that helps with my acne, if I switch face washes even for a month or 2 I have terrible breakouts, but as soon as I switch back they are all gone!
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
I love how this makes my skin feel first thing in the morning. It's a bit tingly so it really wakes me up. It really helps to control my oily skin and acne as well.
Cynthia M.
Love love love!!!!! This is the best face wash I have used. It's refreshing when you wash your face and at the same time it doesn't dry your skin. This product has helped me reduce my breakouts.
Haley N.
This product is excellent i'm making my skin feel amazing ! Its smooth and roughy at the same time which leaves my skin so soft and feeling refreshed ! I would highly recommended this product for people who have complex skin as this works fabulous on my complex skin.
Ashlynne B.
Caldwell
This facial cleanser is great for anyone with oily skin. I happen to have combination skin and it completely dried me out after washing my face. Recommend for oily skin.
Kristen B.
Oakvale
The charcoal kept the oils at bay and my breakouts away. I would say due to the charcoal it can be a little drying but it is not bad. Just make sure to moisturize after.
Morgan W.
Louisa, KY
I loved this scrub. It leaves your skin with a cooling feeling and it feels refreshing. This product definitely cleans your skin and leaves your pores less visible. I definitely recommend this
Kristen A.
Cleaned well but I had more significant breakouts than ever after using this. Didn't notice any thing significant beside that it did clean my face, like any other soap. I wouldn't buy it again.
Asia P.
Works great for both me and my fiancé. I believe I have combination skin and this works on my trouble areas (nose and hairline). Plus it smells like citrus which I love!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?