BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Bre N.
Not best used for an every day cleanser, best to use as a weekly cleanser. I personally don't break out much, but this does help the few irritating blemishes that do appear at bay!!
heidimarie143 C.
Madison, VA
This cleanser makes my skin feel really clean. The only downfall is it leaves my face red but I apply a face lotion and by morning the redness has cleared and my face looks great.
Regan E.
Walton Hills, OH
I liked the exfoliation provided by this cleanser, however I found it to dry my skin out. I have repurchased this product though because I find that it's a reasonable price and can easily be found at most drug stores and retailers like target.
Caylee C.
I dislike the texture of this product. It doesn’t wash off the skin easily. It’s not a good value for the poor quality. It did not meet my expectations. It is disappointing. I would not recommend to others.
Melissa 🌻.
Socorro, TX
I’ve used this one time and I liked it. I always see it at Walmart and until I finally decided to buy it. It left my skin feeling smooth. I will definitely buy it again but I always like to try other things.
Rebecca G.
Bridgeport, CT
I can't believe I finally found, a daily cleanser that won't irritate my skin or leave brittle and dry. Like refreshed and rejuvenated in minutes. So will continue to purchase it.
Jordan M.
Hoover, AL
This is my daily facial scrub. It clears my skin and stops breakouts fast. I do run into some dry spots every now and again, mostly on my forehead. But the product still far surpasses many others I've tried.
julianna g.
I bought on Ross. Was cheap I don't remember the price. I use every single day during the shower, I didn't see pretty diferences but I feel my skin clean and without oil. I recommend.
makailyn l.
I really like this cleaner. i was alittle skeptical about it at first because i didn’t know if the charcoal claim was just a gimmick or not but i really like it. and i’ve found that it’s helped with my acne.
Lo A.
la mirada
My face is pretty clear for the most part. I use this once a week because it really does clear my skin and take away all the back up in my skin! It's gentle enough to use every day but not needed in my case.
courtney p.