BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Isabelle B.
Fort Walton Beach
I love the way it makes my face feel, the smell is pretty nice, it’s simple enough to use daily. I like dot a lot but I feel like I may have sensitive skin so it left my face a little red after. But for the rest it did well.
Hannah J.
Kilgore
Works great and I have used this product for about 2 years now and has never let me down. It does dry me face out a little and have to apply cream afterwards but other than that, great product.
Makayla R.
poplar bluff
Charcoal is an amazing way to cleanse your skin. This brand and product is always well priced and it’s gentle on skin! It smells good and has convenient packaging. I have no cons about this product it’s just a great cleanser!
Jane D.
Cleanse good, you can say "goodbye" to your dirty pores. It works with warming up your skin just a little bit, easy to wash off. But it can give your skin dryness when you using it every day.
SHAYTIANA R.
Charcoal has become really big recently and after using this cleanser I can see why. It really gets rid of all my acne and large pores. It's gentle on this skin and I high recommend it.
Alma G.
Phoenix
I use makeup on the daily. By the end of the day I feel as if I have a huge layer of makeup, dirt and sweat my face. After washing my face...my face felt so refreshing! I would buy it again.
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
This is a really great drugstore face wash definitely helps minimize pores. Priced well, I have nothing bad to say about this product. If you're looking for an affordable cleanser this is a really amazing drugstore product.
Queen D.
San Jose, CA
This worked great for my skin and it didn’t leave my face feeling raw! If you rub softly it doesn’t feel as harsh. It was packaged for easy opening. I would buy again if needed in the future.
Justina H.
Memphis
In love with this product have been using it for months! It's helped a lot with acne and the packaging is nice and it's not to expensive I definitely recommend it to anyone with acne problems because it helps with breakouts
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Couldn't tell a lot of difference in after using. Loved the smell of the product & makes your face feel super clean but not a huge difference in my skin overall. Probably wouldn't buy again.
courtney p.