BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristin R.
Puerto Vallarta , Jalisco
It really cleans my face. One of the best facial cleanser I have used so far from Biore. It doesn't disappoint that fresh face clean feeling. I have been using more than once!
Julianna R.
Bellevue, OH
This cleanser is in my top 5 favorites and Ive been using it for awhile! This was once in my daily routine but now i use it every once in awhile. It worked good on my acne and acne scars. I would definitely buy it again!
Kristina B.
Glens Falls, NY
Was hesitant to use a charcoal mask as I've heard many negative comments but this stuff is different! Did not hurt at all to remove and my fave felt very soft and refreshed!
Beatriz H.
Gainesville , FL
Love this product! I have combination skin but usually get some blemishes and break outs, this product works!! But be aware not to use it everyday, it does dry out the skin.
April J.
Morgantown
I didn't really see much of a change in my skin between this cleanser and the other cleansers I had been using. It didn't seem to make a difference with my break outs.
Taylor Y.
I only gave this product one star because it burned my skin. I don’t know if I’m allergic to it or what. I also didn’t like the way it smelled. I will personally not be purchasing this product again.
Cohen N.
Indianapolis
Amazing clears my skin up I recommend this product for anyone with acne may take a few days to clear up but it works abd when your cleated up keep using for s week after great 10/10 I love it so much
Cyrus C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
My fave always feels like it just brushed it's teeth lol. It is like a minty feeling but on your face. You feel like you just splashed yourself with cool water on a hpt day.
Kim S.
This product is amazing although I don't use it conventionally. This has become the perfect brush cleanser for me so if you weren't "wowed" by using it on your face yet using it to clean your brushes
Tatiana H.
This product is amazing. It works even after you have cleansed your skin. It is very effective in keeping your skin clear while being a gentle product. I love the packaging!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?