BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Jacqueline V.
Delhi, CA
I enjoyed this product. It stings quite a bit when applying it but it definitely works. I change products quite a bit because my skin gets used to products and won’t work anymore. This product is actually helpful with my acne.
Heather B.
Independence
I love this stuff! It makes my face feel super soft and clean! I could tell a difference in just a couple of washes! It worked better than I thought it would. I always make sure I buy more when I run out! My best friend recommended this to me and I'm so glad she did!
Hannah A.
Alameda, CA
I loved this mask, it worked wonders for me when I had really bad hormonal acne. I continued to buy it cause it kept the acne away as well and was gentle on my skin. I would recommend this to any one struggling with bad acne.
Michelle L.
Sierra Vista
I absolutely love this product! Not only me but also my husband use this and soon as we switched to it we could tell how much better our face feels and our skin looks.
Paige S.
Lakeland, Florida
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling very clean with a really nice cool, minty feeling. It takes off all my makeup very gently. It help clean up acne and prevent more from coming, really cleans out my large pores.
Cassy T.
Trenton
This product is not for someone with sensitive or dry skin. I have very oily acne prone skin so I wanted to give it a try. This product makes your face feel very clean after you are done, but it really dries out your face.
Mersadies J.
Island Park, ID
I love how biore makes my face feel fresh while I'm washing it and when I rinse it off. It is very gentle on my face. I also got it for an affordable price at Walmart and recommend it to anyone looking for a new face wash.
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
I love this charcoal clearing acne cleanser. It is a great value and a little goes a long way so this will last a while. I also like the charcoal nose strips for black head removal. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Christian D.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product! It leaves my face feeling so free. It comes in a big bottle and you don’t have to use much. I am a first time user and I purchased this at walmart. I would definitely buy this again and again and again!
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I love this cleanser. I feel like it gets deep into the pores without drying my skin. My face starts to tingle when I put it on. It's gentle on the skin but exfoliating at the same time. I can tell a huge difference in my skin after I shower using this product.
courtney p.