BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer B.
Acworth, GA
Charcoal products work wonders for my oily skin. So this cleanser is a must for me. It's my favorite. I always have it on hand. I use it with my Clarisonic often, but I also use it just with my hands. The cooling and tingling effect is wonderful!
Yuliana G.
I love this cleanser! I've had to repurchase! If you break out this is great! It's feels so refreshing and leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated. I will continue to use this and I definitely recommend it.
Cheyenne G.
Lancaster, CA
My face always feels so fresh after using this! The something about this face wash makes my face feel cool and hydrated. I tend to use it before I do my make up as well that way I know my pores are ready
Elizabeth A.
Pleasant View, UT
I've been using this face wash for about a month and it's helped my acne immensely. I still occasionally get a breakout but it doesn't last nearly as long and it's not nearly as bad. I'll use it forever.
Sofia D.
omg i love this product. the very first time i used this product i noticed the difference almost immediately. it's a pretty good price and very much worth it but i don't think it's best for sensitive skin and/or skin that gets dry easily
Rebecca H.
My favorite cleanser hands down, will never go back to anything else. My face mildly breaks out and this cleanser helps clear it up without drying out my face at all. Love it!
Christine R.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually like charcoal products but unfortunately this one did not sit well with my skin after a few washes. At first it seemed great and cleaned well but i started developing a red rash. This one not for me but may work well for others.
Gabby Y.
This product is great for oily skin. The packaging is simple with classic colors like black, it really met my expectations because it was great for balancing the oiliness in my skin, I would recommend for other with acne prone, oily skin.
Elizabeth J.
I love this product so much ! Everytime I finish washing my face with it I feel super fresh ! and its so inexpensive which i love ! easy to Apply and wash off !! I will def buy it again when i run put
Kaylyn G.
Athens, OH
Definitely got rid of a lot of issues for me and was pretty gentle on my sensitive skin. I've used this for a while and it's worked consistently and smells surprisingly good.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?