BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • does this really get rid of blackheads?2 Answers
  • Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
Jada S.
I don’t have acne, but this product is still amazing. I personally love anything and everything that has charcoal in it. It’s just an amazing ingredient for your skin. I have occasional break outs, due to female issues and this product does wonders during that time especially.
Alysha B.
To be perfectly honest, I didn't notice any changes to my face after using this cleanser. The only difference between this cleanser and the cabinet full of other cleansers I have is that it dried out my face. I love everything with charcoal in it, but this was a definite bust.
Desiree C.
Hesperia, CA
My skin has been breaking out lately and I tend to get blackheads. I heard about this mask and decided to try it. It worked great. The morning after my first use I could see a difference in my skin. My blemishes were smaller. My face felt smooth and the product was gentle.
Brittany B.
Peninsula, OH
Broke me out terribly! I bought this honking it would help clear up my acne, it makes it worse. Within 1 wash my skin felt awful and was breaking out like crazy. I assumed that it was just pulling everything out of my face, so I gave it a few weeks. Nope. Kept getting worse!
Shannon N.
Good cleanser with ok exfoliating properties but ineffective for blackheads. It did not meet expectations. I was disappointed in the product bc I had a somewhat good experience with the pore strips. It was the first and only time I bought the product and will not do so again.
kate s.
lake zurich
I love this facial cleanser. I use it every morning and it always leaves my face feeling refreshed. I think it is a good value for what it does. The packaging is an overly nice but it is appropriate for the price. I would definitely recommend this to others because I love it.
♔ᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ ᴄ.
Lincolnton
keeps my acne under control. i use this product everyday! it does make my skin slightly more oily but overall gets the job done.its not too expensive and i would for sure recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a  good face wash. 100% would continue buying.
Kearstyn S.
Douglas , ND
I love this stuff!  Have tried some of their other ones too and liked those as we'll! This works really great if you wear makeup it takes it right off! If you have super dry skin I dont think I would recommend it though because it does leave my skin feeling pretty dry.
Amber R.
San Antonio
It worked really well, You can feel the coolness on your face. Very effective! You can feel the dry spots just disappear and after you feel the smoothness of your face after you've washed it. Very gentle on your skin! ,i would  totally recommend this product to others!
Cailin C.
For a drug store cleanser this product does wonders. I really like the cooking effect it has. Also it removes all of my makeup after a long day I look forward to using my biore! Not only do I buy this on the regular, I will continue to recommend it to my friends as well!
Ashley J.