BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Medina P.
Ellicott City
This was sort of disappointing.. My first bottle worked OK. It cleared up my skin SLIGHTLY so I kept using it, hoping it'll get better and stay this way. I'm at my 3rd bottle right now and I can honestly say that it doesn't help me at all anymore.. not with acne, oiliness or just overall cleanliness.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
A friend recommended this cleanser to me and said it worked really well for her. For me personally though, it irritated my skin so much. It was red and had bumps on it that luckily went away by the next day. My skin usually isn't very sensitive so this surprised me but definitely be careful if you have sensitive skin!
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
Okay this product is AMAZING. I was skeptical at first and actually bought it on accident....but boy was I surprised. First of all, the smell is SO nice. It's a fresh smell, but doesn't smell like harsh chemicals. I love the way it smooths my skin out and makes it feel really clean afterwards. I totally recommend it!
Genesis P.
New Brunswick, NJ
To be honest I really don't know if the product worked or if it didn't. The product is supposed to primarily remove blackheads, but it really didn't remove any of my blackheads. What the product did do though is make my face feel as though it was refreshed and made my skin breathe. Weirdest but greatest feeling ever.
Sierra R.
I loved the way this product made my face feel after I would wash my face. It was very gentle on the skin. I did have to stop using it everyday because my face started to break out from being too clean. It leaves the face feeling minty and it kind of burns a little bit! But if you can get past that it's a great product
Sarah T.
Birmingham
I really loved this when I started using. It cleared up my acne like magic. Unfortunately, it ended up being too harsh for me and after using it for a couple of weeks I developed a sensitivity to it, so now it breaks me out any time I use it. I would be careful buying this if you only have mild acne or sensitive skin.
Britany G.
It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean it has a nice sting to it, it is kind of minty but i only use it 2-3 a week because then it drys my face too much. Overall I love it!
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
This is by far one of my most favorite facial cleansers. It feels tingly and fresh on my skin, which really helps me to feel like it is working. It smells nice and washes off easily. I love how it clears up my skin quickly without drying me out. Does well to take off makeup, too. The charcoal is the best ingredient!
Elizabeth R.
Owensboro, KY
This was given to me as a gift and I absolutely fell in love with it. It has kept my skin clear and feels really clean and soft every time I use it. Each time I run out, I go to the store and get a new one. 10/10 recommend.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This cleanser is amazing for people with problem skin. It was a little harsher for me than I need, but I have seen it do miracles on other people. If your skin is giving you issues, and you have super oily skin, this product will do wonders. I won't personally buy it again because it is not for my skin, but I do recommend!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?