BY BIORÉ #7 in Acne Treatments

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i started using this product to see if it would do any justice , i mean it miniizef the dark spots but i was breaking out too much i think cause of the acid ? and maybe thats when i realized my skin is sensitive ? 😕 i like the tingling feeling though that it gives lol it makes me feel fresh! " in 28 reviews
Regan E.
Walton Hills, OH
I liked the exfoliation provided by this cleanser, however I found it to dry my skin out. I have repurchased this product though because I find that it's a reasonable price and can easily be found at most drug stores and retailers like target.
heidimarie143 C.
Madison, VA
This cleanser makes my skin feel really clean. The only downfall is it leaves my face red but I apply a face lotion and by morning the redness has cleared and my face looks great.
makailyn l.
snohomish
I really like this cleaner. i was alittle skeptical about it at first because i didn’t know if the charcoal claim was just a gimmick or not but i really like it. and i’ve found that it’s helped with my acne.
Rebecca G.
Bridgeport, CT
I can't believe I finally found, a daily cleanser that won't irritate my skin or leave brittle and dry. Like refreshed and rejuvenated in minutes. So will continue to purchase it.
Jordan M.
Hoover, AL
This is my daily facial scrub. It clears my skin and stops breakouts fast. I do run into some dry spots every now and again, mostly on my forehead. But the product still far surpasses many others I've tried.
julianna g.
I bought on Ross. Was cheap I don't remember the price. I use every single day during the shower, I didn't see pretty diferences but I feel my skin clean and without oil. I recommend.
Melissa 🌻.
Socorro, TX
I’ve used this one time and I liked it. I always see it at Walmart and until I finally decided to buy it. It left my skin feeling smooth. I will definitely buy it again but I always like to try other things.
Caylee C.
Butler
I dislike the texture of this product. It doesn’t wash off the skin easily. It’s not a good value for the poor quality. It did not meet my expectations. It is disappointing. I would not recommend to others.
Amanda S.
I loved this product!!!!!! Skin feels super clean and it leaves you with a cooling sensation. It helped clear my skin blemish and I still use the today. I purchased mine at Walmart. This product can be a little drying at first so remember to apply moisturizer after washing your face.
Grace W.
Louisville, KY
Works pretty well at giving a nice cleanse and reducing pore size. The product was easy to use and has enough in it to last a while. Does exactly what it says it’s going to only downside is sticky texture.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?