BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alla P.
This is my go to facial cleaner. It’s so minty fresh as well. With my oily skin and very prone to break outs. This gently cleans and helps to prevent breakouts. I buy this all the time. It’s the one product I can’t live without.
Heather D.
I like thks face wash and it is good for oily skin, but DO NOT leave it on too long. If you do it burns and it will leave your face fire truck red for the rest of the night, learn from my mistakes! Other than that good product.
Destiny O.
The results of this facial mask were honestly not noticeable. Though after using it, I did feel refreshed. I wouldn't tell people not to buy it but, I wouldn't recommend it to people. It's not bad of you just want something extra to clean your face with.
Ashley Q.
Minneapolis, MN
This is seriously my favorite face wash ever! I love how deeply it cleans my pores, they need it since i have oily skin. This combined with the rest kf my skincare routine is absolutely PERFECT!
Chaney H.
This definitely gets all of the oils and dirt out of your skin and pores. You can feel it lifting off. Bought from Walgreens for about $8 and I'm half way done with the bottle. I would buy again.
hannah d.
Lewiston , ID
I use this every single morning! I've bought it 3 different times now. Extremely affordable and perfect for oily skin. Packaging is nice especially for a drug store product. Smells great and feels nice and cooling on the skin.
Katie S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
It was okay. I wasn’t super impressed. Just acted like your basic face wash, did not help improve my acne. Has a slight warming sensation that depending on your skin sensitivity, can burn a bit.
Michelle J.
Harlingen, TX
I use this for my acne when I was pregnant because I break out like crazy during pregnancy and I love this cause it actually helps without drying out my skin. I still use it now even after baby.
Sarah-Beth R.
As most cleansers have a harsh scent, this one did not which I appreciated. My skin felt very nice after use, but I did not find that it helped much with my acne. It was nice while it lasted, but I probably would not repurchase.
Clarissa C.
Riverside
Love this product. I use it mostly at night after washing my face and sometimes in the morning and i really feel like my face has cleared up quite a bit compared to how my face used to be before.
courtney p.